Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Calais

Stan MR . VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore
very nice ride buddy take good care of her

JUST a quick question
the add on strip ontop of the back wheels do they come off and would they fit on a normal vp exec?

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
cheers mate
as for tha rear wheel arch, there not an ad on, there stock on tha calais, aand yes they do come off but it has metal bracketing under it which is part of tha body, so u can put them on exec.s but ull need a bit of modification 2 sumhow attach em, if ur handy with that sorta stuff should b pretty piss 2 design sum brackets

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
ye thanks mate, i reakon she needs 2 b lower, nuthin sexcier than a nice clean scrappin' vp calais (well in terms of cars anyway....) as for rims i dont mind tha polished alloys as long as there kept clean, if i were 2 buy anything id get 17" internationals, but im happy with tha 15"s

as for tha stereo that was my aim all along keep it neat and nice same as i try to keep tha car, but ur ride is sweet, luv all tha interior work uv done on it and tha boot, a while back when i was lookin through ur ride u were actually the one that made me decide to make my boot lid carpet and sign, from tha pics u had of tha making of urs. so cheers for tha inspiration :p
once i get sum $$ ill probably b lookin at re-doin tha boot, boxing it all in with MDF panels.

agrocm

Reaction score
ye thanks mate, i reakon she needs 2 b lower, nuthin sexcier than a nice clean scrappin' vp calais (well in terms of cars anyway....) as for rims i dont mind tha polished alloys as long as there kept clean, if i were 2 buy anything id get 17" internationals, but im happy with tha 15"s

as for tha stereo that was my aim all along keep it neat and nice same as i try to keep tha car, but ur ride is sweet, luv all tha interior work uv done on it and tha boot, a while back when i was lookin through ur ride u were actually the one that made me decide to make my boot lid carpet and sign, from tha pics u had of tha making of urs. so cheers for tha inspiration :p
once i get sum $$ ill probably b lookin at re-doin tha boot, boxing it all in with MDF panels.

hey u might love it but its not mine lol i was posting a link to the rong site lol this is mine http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=50671

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
lol sh*t well then just ignore tha **** i jus posted bout that stato

ye ur ride looks nice, been lookin at alot of tha VU utes on here lately, sum lookin very nice, n by tha looks of it u got a nice clean 1 2 start with. mods sound good 2, my personal thoughts body is abit blan atm, but with wat u wana do to it sounds very nice indeed.
i was thinkin bout takin tha trims out of my doors aswell and re-doing them in suede, but not 2 sure, as duno if itll look stupid being that thats tha only thing in tha car in suede, and colours wouldnt really match up,

but ill b chekin ur ride as she gets built so keep tha updates regular as id like 2 see how she comes along

agrocm

Reaction score
hey do u have msn mate ? im on atm chris_mitchell_666@hotmail. com add me mate.
yeah have u seen the meter pods on the statesman i mean its a work of art! yeah teh vz front end convertion and v8 super car front end would be good when i get a lil extra cash i missed out oh a ssz hardtop white with all teh fittings on ebay teh other day i was pissed i couldnt pick it up and he wouldnt ship it too big lol. i like the ride height of my ute its 2 1/2 inchs at teh back and 2 at the front makes the car even out a lil bit and teh rims look tops just vz ss 17s

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
a quick pic of tha boot sign b4 bein draped in carpet, as sum ppl have asked about it

Last edited: