Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Calais

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Well its been a while since i posted in here.

Done a few things to her over the months, mainly tidying up my boot and gettin most stuff to run right.

Got sum nice new Option Audion OA65R Splits, tweeters are soo clean, mid bass is low compared to the response's but over all are really nice, cleaned up the front stage nicely.

Got a Alt regulator n buses the other day, volts now sit on 14.1v with sub crankin, easy 130db with maybe .2v loss.

Also fixed up the 0guage, it now only has a volt loss of .05 over 5m, batt volt sittin on 12.65, distro block at the back sits on 12.59 so jst over .05. alot better than .5v

Subs crankin, its cracked my new calais rear garnish, so now its jst like me old one.

As for the blown headgasket signs, well it was just the gasket for the water pump, leakin air, goin thru the system. Changed that n all sweet.

Have not had any motor or gb probs in ages.

Bumper keeps fallin off arrr, 100mile tape seems to holdin up good, 3weeks n still aint moved.

Will have sum fresh pics up in a couple days for use, check out my lovely scratch i put down the side reversing.

Also where i hit a 4x4 towball, went thru me left headlight n pushed the rad support back, nice bodgy getttin it all back into place...

Luckily my GTS fibreglass grill held up, didnt crack, was soo surprised.

V

VP CALIBER

just need 2 polish up them rims ...... sorry to see the old girls been hit by a ford grrrrrr what pain oh well another white one good stuff m8 looks nice don't change the wheels like every one els just buff them rims up like a mirror

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yeha cheers, kinda grew acustom to the calais rims, yea deff need a good polish n clear coat again.

Few white calais gettin round ere now, will ahve to check out urs.

Anyways sum new pics, damage, padock basher for parts n the present i left me mum....
23032009397.jpg

30032009398.jpg

30032009399.jpg

Last edited:
V

VP CALIBER

OUCHhhhhhhhh sad day for the calais bro ...... ya cant get on 2 polishing them wheels now or takeing of that tow bar off ........................................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it herts ayyy its sad i feel 4 u bro .... you will fix her m8 she will be good as new ayyyy

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Can i have your bezels and foglights? pleasseeeeeee

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
NO hahahaha i found brand new onse fair n square lmao.

I got a Berlina zackery the same as mine, but spattless. i got a pic sumwhere.

She be all fixed up soon with belina parts bumper etc.

Mite even dodge upa fully sick lip kit outta the rear bar n front bar remains

Jst tryin to get me mates R33 off him aswell get him to buy a R34
Its black n turbo n goes pppsssssttttuuuu hahaha

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
13042009417.jpg

13042009418.jpg

Its got the grill back in now, gave her a clean on the w/e was goin to go cruzin but got a killer headache by the end of the polish soo bailed to bed.

Ill get a heap more pics soo use can see how she really stands now

V

VP CALIBER

lucky lucky lucky so the smile should be back on ya face soon hope it all goes well post some pics of the old girl when ya finished that good clean an shyt

remember_me

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy sedan
nice looking calias jas, have 2 catch up again some time soon