Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Calais

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
The car is nice n clean, cant say much about the inside tho, anyone would think im a alcho there is soo many bottles in there.

Need to do the boot, n put my spare back in, as it mite be usefull in sum way

totq

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8, Raptor S/C
Hey man.
A suggestion, cut up another piece of MDF big enough to bolt all the amps on and carpet it as well, that will make it all look very neat. And you can hide all the wires under it and the sub box. Make up two angle brackets and join it with the sub box so it doesn't slide around.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Sub dont move, its got slices in the back soo it jams into the brackets for the parcel shelf, ive got a small bit of mdf for the amp, there already mounted on that, just need it to be bigger soo it acts as a full floor, tehn ill put in sum fans n another piece over the top with windows for the amps.

Me bro did all the work on the box, just gotta get him a cut list n he will do the rest of the boot for me, for FREE

Thats a 1500kg rachet strap holdin it down, it will do.

eh just went to find the vid of me vs nz shaker n hte one agaist spaced at the drags on youtube i cant find it, do uno who uploaded it, im sure u did totq, but its not on ur username

Last edited:

totq

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8, Raptor S/C
eh just went to find the vid of me vs nz shaker n hte one agaist spaced at the drags on youtube i cant find it, do uno who uploaded it, im sure u did totq, but its not on ur username

It's so long ago so i deleted them to free up my account and computer. If i've still got it somewhere, i'll load it up again for ya.

EDIT: Sorry bro, all the vids are gone....been deleted.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yo sum new pics, car was cleaned this mornin but ive hit the dirt rds, soo yea, still sorta clean.
21122008287.jpg

BLOODY ASRSHOLE, DRIVE OFF AFTER U REVERSE INTO ME, ILL CATCH YA ONE DAY KARMA KILLS
21122008288.jpg

21122008289.jpg

21122008284.jpg

21122008286.jpg

21122008290.jpg

21122008277.jpg

21122008275.jpg

21122008276.jpg

21122008267.jpg

21122008266.jpg

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Great pics man, looks good.
Cept for the damage on the rear, i know exactly how you feel though, same thing happened to my clubby a few months back. Mines a bit worse than that though :(

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yeah those pic came up alrite, cost me 2 rear tyres tho, had alot of fun gettin up there to get the pics, its like up a huge dirt rd hill, no one ever drives on it, cept for hang-gliders sum w/e's.

Scrapped n spun most of the way up, was good fun gettin up there but yeah not so fun for the tyres.

The rear damage is a pain, had to align the bumper but that was soo easy, just gotta sand her back n give it a coat shouldnt be too hard, gotta do the black strip on the front too.

BradCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP SS rep
Wow.. those pics are lookin tops :)..
But you hurt her :( what she ever do to you???..... lol jk

i also noticed that you have quite a bit of rear camber a lot more than i do... and if im not mistaken, our cars are about the same height...

IMG_0427.jpg

^^^^lack of rear camber^^^^
although i have industrial springs which are about 20-30% stiffer than kings, i cant remember the exact figure. But still i didnt think that stiffer springs would make that much difference.. correct me if im wrong btw.. i dont mind :p

lovin the calais bro... should meet up and ill put the calais wheels on and do a photo shoot :p.. too bad u so far away

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yeah ino i would love to do just a vp calais cruze would be mad.

Yeah i dont have my camber kit in yet, gotta do it soon, just chews the inside of me tyres, but i get em for free soo thats y i havnt really bothered.

Eh ur white walls came up alrite, mite do a twin stripe on mine.

Man ur ars end is shiny

BradCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP SS rep
hehehe thank you for takin the time to examine my ass...

Hmm twins?.... could be interesting, lil skeptical but i have been wrong with these things b4... white walls are goin on mine in January. Whitewalls SA is not doin business until the new years, so will be done some time after the 5th.. cant wait :)..

Btw the paint on my rear end is shagged.

Bradley