Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Calais

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Cheers Jo3_Blo, i will get sum more pics up, just gotta get a camera, could take em on the 2mg phone cam but they look dodgy, thats wat most of those pics are takin with.

I got a bit bored the other night soo decided to have a play around with photo-shop, havnt used it much found it a bit confussing, but after useing other programs i have worked out how to use photoshop. IT GREAT!!

This is wat i came up with, just "borrowed" sircruzealotvs's rims, tinted the windows and that was about it. Looks good with rims i cant wait to get sum.

0004 copy.jpg

shumway

Son of satan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 6/71 blown and injected 355 V6
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: boy jas the car looks good,even with that custom install of the subs.How much did the performance ocy strap cost thats holding them in ,must have been a bit ive just got to get myself one of them.hahahahaha:bang: :bang:

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
U will crash ur car if u put sum of these performance ocy straps in, too much power to add to wat u already got.

Its alrite in mine, ive only got a stocker not a stroker.

Last edited:

totq

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8, Raptor S/C
This is wat i came up with, just "borrowed" sircruzealotvs's rims, tinted the windows and that was about it. Looks good with rims i cant wait to get sum.

View attachment 38298

Hmmm, i dunno.....but the guy on the left holding a can of coke looks like he's waiting for someone........to pick him up.......:whistling
The car looks good bro....when you get rid of the mudflaps.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Hmmm, i dunno.....but the guy on the left holding a can of coke looks like he's waiting for someone........to pick him up.......:whistling
The car looks good bro....when you get rid of the mudflaps.

HAHAHA smartars.
I hate that pic, damm you shaggerz, why couldnt you just get a shot of the car.... but its a good pic to chop.

Mudflaps went on the 29th if ya read that post right, but i spose you have to think alot harder to get stuff to get thru to ya now, uno in your old age and that.

totq

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8, Raptor S/C
I meant chop the mud flaps from the pic phool, nothing to do with my memory/age.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
any luck with tha door chrome moulds yet? im hanging to c if ur right, so i can go out n do em :p

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Yeah you were right, i couldnt get them out, seems tho they are apart of the door mould or are just really really hard to get out. Mine now has screw driver marks under it from tryin to pry off.

Least we got the front n rears done tho, mine were stufffed