Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP Calais

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
haha ur guna get tha skirt on b4 i evn do!!!! lol

ye i no wat u mean, although theres sum possible possitives, its still a **** off cause its ur pride n joy

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Im drivin around in a 83 Tarago, whooo hooo, least its a 5sp, but still...

HAHA id Laugh soo hard if i do get it on b4 ya haha.

Im hoping it gets fixed, its a good car, i dont think i would find one as good, without stuffin around for a month or so lookin.

I hope it can all get fixed by the 14th soo i can go on this cruze, but i doubt it will be, will be the first jc cruze since i signed up that ive missed. :(

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Well they just called me to let me know what the quote is that they are sending off the the XR6 insurance company, my damage is $5884.

Not sure as yet if write off or not, prob is with that much damage.

Sooo now i just gotta wait to hear back from their insurance too see if she a fixer or not

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Mate take a sledge hammer to the chassis rails, they are never the same once repaired.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
there really doesnt look that much damaged....

thats a masive amount! damn!

aZk.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
I think that quote is a bit rediculous, its goin to get write off for sure i recon, ive found a clean vp berlina same as the calais, white/grey, im goin to get that with the payout n trick it out with the calais bits.

Thats if it dont get fixed, but 6K damage its not goin to get fixed for insurance, i mite fix it up myself, but yeah dunno

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
God DAMN... what a joker... I've been pulled out infront of like that before, but was lucky enough to have just enough room to swerve and spin out instead of going head-on into them.

That's an absolute bugger of a hit. Wish you'd t-boned the ford - could have been a little softer. Man... nearly 6 grand of damage. That's just... damn.

That's heartbreaking. Really sorry.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Well just got a big surprize then, looks like they mite be fixing it eh.

Just got the call then, he said they are really thinkin about fixin it as the condition of the car is that good for its age.....

Soo i dont care as long as i get it back, they said pay out would be about 4k with me keeping the car, soo yeah i dunno what to do, if i get payed out i will get the Berlina n deck it out as calais, get mags n crap.

But anyways least its goin ahead with sumfink.

Anyway on a good note, my mate has a body shop with a heap of kits he is swapping for cartons, im goin to get a full kit n they got about 6 styles to choose from for VP n they got buggar all for VP, VT's they have heaps of, just for a couple cartons im hopeing to get a full kit, then just have to paint it hahah

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
unlucky bout tha car man just read through n had a look at ur car b4 the accident looks like a nice tidy car man system looks the goods, i rekon fix it up hey some ppl dont like it after they have been repaired but if u find a good enough panel beater and mechanic im sure u'll get it back 2 the way she was :thumbsup: