Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS Acclaim (Series II)

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I dont think he plans on buying it for you mate :rofl2:

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Hahaha of course :p
Nah umm I dunno. I like the idea of having a Raptor super 6 one day rather then an LS3 or whatever engines they are like a fair few, I know it costs more and all that jazz but meh
Don't shun me but also possibly thinking some kind of XR6? BF most likely depends on my price range.
I don't know...Dammit you guys hahah
Either way at the moment I am saving about 40% of my horrible earnings. Payrise soon, off probation tomorrow though haha getting the VS serviced next pay from a friend for $250 for what automasters quoted ~600
I'm gonna get the transmission professionally done though, because the car seems to shunt occasionally while changing gears and doesn't take off properly? Any ideas? Hard to describe

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Did you see the post of me in Gradz Cobra in my ride thread? When he gives it a bit of curry on the onramp and scares the crap out of the 4wd we come screaming up behind? It was pretty quick (420hp V8 in a tiny car), great fun with no roof, and such a pretty car :) I am soooo in love with that thing.. but TBH redvs2's raptor ecotec is definitely quicker.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Did you see the post of me in Gradz Cobra in my ride thread? When he gives it a bit of curry on the onramp and scares the crap out of the 4wd we come screaming up behind? It was pretty quick (420hp V8 in a tiny car), great fun with no roof, and such a pretty car :) I am soooo in love with that thing.. but TBH redvs2's raptor ecotec is definitely quicker.

I know what I would rather have :D I bet that Cobra sets of car alarms. Man I would love that thing, I was look on E bay and you can buy rather cheap American muscle. very tempted, prices on some hover around the same as a GEN three commodore V8

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
You would have to ask him if he wanted to divulge what he got for it, not my place to say but I know what he was looking for. I know its (not much) less than a new high end Holden and I know which one I would rather drive. Not too practical as a daily though, two seats, didnt notice a boot and about enough room to fart comfortably in. It has a soft top too, I never saw it with that on.

You can pick up some pretty cool non-holdens under 20 grand though...