Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VS Acclaim

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
cheers mate, its a straight swap for the stato dash, if you know how to take them out. i was dreading it but its actually fairly straight forward, only a few hours work.

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
na you could use the executive wiring, just the clock wouldn't work, the wiring loom just unclips. but if you were going to do it, i would do the level 3 cluster upgrade whilst you have the wiring and dash out, theres a thread on here somewhere called trippin' thats all about it. I love having the trip computer and better looking cluster.

Last edited:

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
Yeh i wanted to do all that with the stato dash.. im going to put the stato dash in with a level 3 cluster.. thanks man il have a look at that thread if i can find it..

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
ordered some GT Sport struts for the front today, should be here in the next few weeks, and also just won the bid for a level 3 cluster with almost correct K's, very happy :)

Last edited:

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Put the new struts in, and what a difference! it rides a lot better, and its a fair bit stiffer around bends as well. Also found out that it has nolathane strut tops, and a few other nolathane bushes. After that put in some new rear quarter windows, that i filled and repainted to look like new.

Last edited:

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Looking good mate.
Now that you have new struts buy youself a strut brace the front end will feel even better.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Mayyytteee Sounds good. Is it still rough over the railroads? need to take me for a spin :p