Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vs SS Commodore 95 build

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Needs some HSV wheels on it, rather than the aftermarket ones.

Maybe a set of sigs or set of polished VS SS 16's.

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
yeah hopefully this a## hurrys up and makes good with my SSVs its been 2 months now geez i hate getting F##### over

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
Well I'll tell you guys how this all happened it started off as I was getting a set of Ve Calais 18" and a set of SSVs for the Konig 20" went there on grandfinal day (AFL) to swap over when I get there I gave him my wheels and I got the Calais but this is the weird part he had a mate there who he was giving the set of wheels off his vy sv6 in which he had to put my 20 on his by as they had big brakes and needed large wheels after putting my 20" on his car I had the Calais in the ute I was told to follow him and him and his mate too Jaxx tyres where the SSVs are when we got there we couldnt get the rims as his mate who took his Vy sv6 wheels owed him money, so I waited 20 min for his mate to arrive when he said you can leave and I'll sort it being grand final day I left as I had plans and was not happy now 2 months on he has not payed jaxx has tried to guilt trip me and say the 20 had a crack 2 weeks after he had had them and still no rims cashing them up

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
That made 0 sense

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
In summary, he swapped a set of 20s for a set of VE Calais rims and got stitched on the SSVs which I doubt he will ever see (or even that they even existed).

Please correct me if I'm wrong Jarrid.

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
Yeah it's hard to explain the story right as its long and it was smoko and hopefully I see them I hope so

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
Well thanks to balladeer f***** weather 34 one day 26 with hail next day it really did need some dents in the boot lid :(

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
painted the covers marenello red with fantasy violet pearl :)