Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VT

kyalkk

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac
i had the same camber prob on my vt, 4 point camber kit didnt help for what ever reason, and chewing out Goodyears at 210 each got expansive, i now have fresh china tires on the back till i find out why lol
oh nice tip :) they look much better than the oval ones IMO

MrGodLyk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Yeaa I've got no idea on how to fix it... I think I'm gonna have to raise the car back to stock until I can afford to keep replacing tyres. At the moment the car is rolling around with stockies on the rear and it looks absolutely horrible, hate it.

Haha, yeaa this exhaust tip is much much better.

Aussievtv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt ss HOLDEN 304
It looks BLOODY AWSOME!!!!
Great car mate!!!

MrGodLyk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Ok, the weirdest thing happened over the last 4-5 days to the car.

I live in an extremely family orientated, quiet and isolated court, so no one here really thinks twice about leaving there cars unlocked over night cause we all know each other.
Anyway, the other night EVERYONE'S car got broken into, except for mine because for some reason I decided to lock my car on this particular night, the weird thing is that nothing was actually stolen out of anyone's car.
But I think whoever did it got frustrated at not being able to get into my car because I woke up the next morning to find that my car had been keyed down both sides of panels above the rear windows, needless to say I was pretty pissed off, it wasn't by any means severe damage, but still.

So I went down to AutoBarn that day to get some cut and polish to fix it up, it started to rain so I decided to leave it for the next couple of days until the rain had stopped.
Anyway, I woke up two mornings later to find that some mystery person had already done it and the scratches are all gone. Couldn't get anyone to believe me that I didn't do it, so I had to show them all that my cut and polish was still in it's packaging unopened.
No one in my family or my court has any idea who did it, but they did a pretty bloody good job haha.

kyalkk

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac
some one had a guilty conscience maybe?

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
I learnt my lesson with a $300 odd bill rather than injuring/killing someone else. So for that I'm thankful.
Won't be doing that sh*t again.

Lucky you.. I learnt my lesson from $2500 worth of damage lol.. Tried to go abit to crazy in the and hi he medium strip fence :)

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
Never really liked VT's mate, but this thing looks nice with the wheels and front bar.
Shame about the crash though, I guess we all learn from mistakes though. I've had enough close calls to calm myself down a lot now....
The keying and polishing of your car is genuinely one of the weirdest things I've ever heard though...

MrGodLyk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Lucky you.. I learnt my lesson from $2500 worth of damage lol.. Tried to go abit to crazy in the and hi he medium strip fence :)

Haha, shiiiiiitt... What was the damage to the car?
Mine was almost that much if not more, I came within about 30cm of the powerpole :/
But I suppose as long as it's only money it's a lucky get away really, I'd much rather fork out money than be responsible for someone losing their lives.