Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Neighbour from hell.

Fitzy09

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina 1998 Not my dp
he ruined your garden strip, he has one too, maybe put an end to his with a car(mabye not the ss) park your bins on his strip, burnouts in his driveway, although you don't want to really provoke him but maybe if he cops the same treatment he might wake up.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
Think things through before reacting with anything that could come back to affect you later,suggestions about contacting the Police & Council enough times til they decide to look into your problem would be the best bet long term as i imagine its going to take a while.

It would probably be a smart investment installing 2 or more security cameras to catch him in the act should he decide to do anything silly.

I'd have to also agree with the idea of star picketts to hold up tree's & also maybe some concrete/bessa bricks to protect newly planted shrubs.

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
Just follow these steps.

Contact council and complain about noise from animals, wandering animals, keep hassling them until they make a visit. Also contact police about any abuse etc. Do it enough they will come out. Might only take one plod visit to straighten him out.

Last resort, send a pm to Vic Cop and ask what he would advise.

yeh thats pretty good advice, think u should do that..

or you could always post him address and not say which side u live on, so if anyone goes past one day, we can rip up his side of the nature strip or egg his house, orrrr :idea3: crap in his letter box

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
You crack me up like you always do minux, I can't see anywhere in my post where I mentioned any of that or even anything remotely close to it. I did say "just meet my mates" not get my mates to kick his arse so not quite sure where your coming from other than the usual trying to bait people into arguments with you. I do feel for you minux though it can't be easy when you need to stoop to that level to get any enjoyment from life, just remember there are people you can go see for help so hang in there sunshine and remember we're all here for you if you need us ok.

Mate 1st having a shot at moderators = bad idea. 2nd Minux wasn't refering to you when he was talking about brake lines, someone previous made that comment. I think it has been deleted now but I saw it.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
It isn't my property that's the thing. The crossover and nature strip is council land. So I can't understand why the council say they can't do anything. Even though I paid to concrete the crossover, it is on council land therefore it is a council asset. Same as the nature strip. I can spend money planting it out but they then belong to the council. Hence why they have an asset protection division.

Yes moving his bin was the trigger that caused him to do the burnout. But he did it on the crossover not on our property! Spotlights won't work as there is no clear line of sight between out places. There are lots of trees in the way. They planted out their nature strip with tree ferns which blocks their vision which is why they drive across my nature strip. So the morons created the problem in the first place.

show us some picks of the burnout and the trees around your property. (without his house or him of course)

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
Ouch, im just waiting for minux's reply on this one :p, Mate masterofreality really has some good ideas, don't going doing stupid **** like burnouts or putting smelly **** under his house espically with your wife and young kid. Yes its good to fantasize about ripping a big skid on his driveway or giving him a leftie but just do some more subtle things like signing up for stupid junk mail and sign him up for things. And like others said, get some pics up so we can get a bit of an idea!

Holdens Rule

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais V6
Mate 1st having a shot at moderators = bad idea. 2nd Minux wasn't refering to you when he was talking about brake lines, someone previous made that comment. I think it has been deleted now but I saw it.

Wow, it wasn't a shot at moderators just pointing out how useless it is trying to get reactions out of people but as always I guess there's always someone out there trying to put words in other peoples mouths.

End of discussion

possumkilla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
mate good luck with all this. remember that the law etc is geared against the guy in the right and geared more towards the fwit that buggers everyones right to the good life.
keep up the fight