Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Ve Pics!!!!

X

xu1au

hope they fixed the prob with the back tyres whereing on the inside with out have to go and spending 300 bucks more to get them fittied like i have to do soon to my vt.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
xu1au said:
hope they fixed the prob with the back tyres whereing on the inside with out have to go and spending 300 bucks more to get them fittied like i have to do soon to my vt.

...its a completely new car, completely new platform...its not going to have the same problems as a VT...

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
1991_Vn2nV said:
...its a completely new car, completely new platform...its not going to have the same problems as a VT...
It will just have completely new problems.

The VE is starting to grow on me.... slowly....:unsure:

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
yeah looks pretty good...but whats up with the magna door handles!!!

and why is it that there are three Asians (not being racist) in the car??? isnt it supposed to be an aussie car...where the blokey blokes???

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
vystorm_adel said:
It will just have completely new problems.

The VE is starting to grow on me.... slowly....:unsure:

All cars have problems on initial release, especially when its something this brand new. But it will still be the greatest commodore yet.

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
These photos make it look quite good i think that it will be yet another car that will grow on ppl the more they see it.
Lets not try to dwell on the fact that it will have new problems lets remember it is all new and the way cars are going it will be better commodore than ever before.

SSV8pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV- Manual Redhot
Still some carry overs IMO from the VY-VZ body-- rear view mirrors look similar, bottom boot lip too and c pillar still clings closely to current range.

Some nice new touches though - front A pillar line to front wing looks stylish, flared arches, panel fit looks tight (doors, petrol filler). Rear bonded screen looks pretty flush too.

F

foammedia

big_stretch said:
yeah looks pretty good...but whats up with the magna door handles!!!

and why is it that there are three Asians (not being racist) in the car??? isnt it supposed to be an aussie car...where the blokey blokes???

Unfortuently for the white man the extra 10 points upstairs gets you a higher ranking at Holden than the extra inch downstairs, so he's allways going to be more likely to be driving a pre production car :)

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
Its not an SV8 as they have been discontinued (two SS models now, regular and luxury).
The V8's get dual exhausts and the SS gets Quad tail pipes.
This has a single exhaust, no spoiler, low spec narrow wheels.

Its the base model V6 (Omega).

Still looks good though.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
BadMac said:
Its not an SV8 as they have been discontinued (two SS models now, regular and luxury).
The V8's get dual exhausts and the SS gets Quad tail pipes.
This has a single exhaust, no spoiler, low spec narrow wheels.

Its the base model V6 (Omega).

Still looks good though.

I am doubting this is a holden, in all of the years commodores have been around the exhaust has been on the left hand side...now its on the right side? What gives?