Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VE SSV Redline Sedan Owner (In a few weeks...)

H4Z4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6 Sedan
Great choice in colour mate:yeah: And dont mind those wheels at all, should look mint lowered, as for the exhaust, Ive got the same on mine, is auto though so sounds great in the manual mode, did you get auto or manual?

Yeah it's a bit different the Hazard. And got it in a manual, can't wait to hear it!

H4Z4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6 Sedan
The wheels are DTM? They'll look great! They all do!

Yup DTM, I was thinking about doing them black, but I'm not 100% anymore. Might see how I feel about them after a few weeks of driving.

H4Z4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6 Sedan
Okay, due to some technical issues delivery is now set for Wednesday. All tuning & lowering to be done tomorrow. Here's some pics of it as is. Should have taken one from the rear lower down, the 20x10 inch rear wheels looks HUGE!

H4Z4RD3.jpg

H4Z4RD4.jpg

H4Z4RD2.jpg

H4Z4RD1.jpg

mad-sly-rig

NO LAG, JUST TORQUE
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV REDLINE M6 S2
yeh the redlines have front brembos and chrome trim around the doors, also the redline have the rear ss badge with a red v not chrome v, thats a ssv in those pics

HEXEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
Yeah thats what I thought (SSV redline has brembo front breaks and a few other cosmetic bits)the SSV pictured is not the car that the OP is getting? Picture used for illistration purpose?

H4Z4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6 Sedan
Hey guys, that is the car I'm getting in the pics, didn't end up going for the redline. Didn't think it was worth the extra $ for wheels I'd take off anyway, suspension that is going to be changed and chrome window surrounds which at 2nd glance really aren't nice.