Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VE SSV Redline Sedan Owner (In a few weeks...)

mad-sly-rig

NO LAG, JUST TORQUE
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV REDLINE M6 S2
i have a redline and love the extras, going to change the mags later but other than that the car is great.

mad-sly-rig

NO LAG, JUST TORQUE
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV REDLINE M6 S2
i think the chrome door trims only go well with some paint colours, agree about chrome trim on a yellow ss wouldn't go well, but looks sweet with alto grey !!

H4Z4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6 Sedan
i think the chrome door trims only go well with some paint colours, agree about chrome trim on a yellow ss wouldn't go well, but looks sweet with alto grey !!

Yeah I agree, on the Alto Grey the chrome does finish the car off rather well.

H4Z4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6 Sedan
So in just under 6 hours I'll be picking this baby up, have my bee sting antenna ready for the swap. Am taking my camera with me so heaps of pics to follow shortly!

Benny J

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 White VE SSV Wag
Nice one man!! Love the colour!! Cant wait to see the pics later today!!

P.S - You should change your thread title to avoid any confusion about the model ;)

H4Z4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6 Sedan
Nice one man!! Love the colour!! Cant wait to see the pics later today!!

P.S - You should change your thread title to avoid any confusion about the model ;)

P.S - If someone can explain how I do this it would be much appreciated!

H4Z4RD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6 Sedan
Hey Guys,

So as of 2pm today I officially became the owner of a new VE SSV sedan! Have been driving it pretty much since picking it up & already just feels "right". Will be putting up a bunch of pics tomorrow.

Also just a quick question, is there any way to change the interface colour on the IQ system? Mine is red but I've seen them running blue which I think looks a little better.

Anyways, a great car, ended up with the Xforce 2.5 catback which sounds pretty awesome IMO. Very happy!!!

Benny J

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 White VE SSV Wag
P.S - If someone can explain how I do this it would be much appreciated!

Go back you the first post...then "Edit Post"...then "Advanced Edit" and you will be able to change it from there....

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
hey man I tried to read your thread but got pissed of with the guys argueing about falcon interor's in a SSV thread so I skipped to page 5 and lucky I saw the picture of your car in the shop, Hazzard yellow looks sexy as mate I would have bought a yellow one too. keep your MAF otherwise im told you loose your engine warranty, my Dad's running a VCM OTR cold air with MAF metre and it looks 100% factory. I'll be going that way too with mine