Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nfl

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
First preseason game is this Friday. New season isn't far away from starting.
I can't wait. It's my teams 50th anniversary since their last super bowl appearance/win. Having one of the greatest new QB's in the league, this is going to be a wild ride. Aaaaaaaaaaaand the hooooooooooome of the Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiefs! :D

Last edited:

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Two weeks into the regular season. Miami are the worst team in the league. Brees and the Berger are hurt. And the Pats are on track for a repeat.

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
Two weeks into the regular season. Miami are the worst team in the league. Brees and the Berger are hurt. And the Pats are on track for a repeat.
eassssay killer.. there is a new sherrif in town. this is the year of the chiefs :D

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Been a month. Pats still good. Chiefs lost a couple games with Mahomes hurt. 49ers and Seahawks played the game of the season today with Hawks winning, which means there are no undefeated teams left. Washington, Bengals, Jets and Dolphins are still bad. Bengals only team without a win.

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Playoff time, Pats, Saints, Eagles and Bills already out. Remaining games are Titans vs Ravens, Texans vs Chiefs for the AFC. Vikes vs 49ers and Hawks vs Packers for the NFC.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Playoff time, Pats, Saints, Eagles and Bills already out. Remaining games are Titans vs Ravens, Texans vs Chiefs for the AFC. Vikes vs 49ers and Hawks vs Packers for the NFC.
Hang on, what happened to the cowboys?
I had them to win this year (and every year)