Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nice little chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina S2
I would really love a manual as well, but I'm on my P's, also want a V8, and am trying to be wise with my money. If your dad is paying for mods to the SV6 then I reckon keep that, its only a few years till you get your manual, you don't have to rush! And if you need the extra seats then its an easy decision, just be patient, wait for the V8 to spend your dough, it will be worth it. Plus the kind of money you're talking about is good for almost getting a deposit on a house(!), so please think it over a lot more before you make a decision.

P.S why do all the P platers on here have so much goddam MONEY?! lol

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
who cares if its the slowest, this isnt Fast and Furious, ur not racing for thousands of dollars or for slips. (well i hope not)

there r heaps of ppl on their Ps with sh**boxes for cars, be happy

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
I would really love a manual as well, but I'm on my P's, also want a V8, and am trying to be wise with my money. If your dad is paying for mods to the SV6 then I reckon keep that, its only a few years till you get your manual, you don't have to rush! And if you need the extra seats then its an easy decision, just be patient, wait for the V8 to spend your dough, it will be worth it. Plus the kind of money you're talking about is good for almost getting a deposit on a house(!), so please think it over a lot more before you make a decision.

P.S why do all the P platers on here have so much goddam MONEY?! lol

3 years ago i dropped out of school this is when i had my shitbox holden berina(with no brakes but manuel ) then my dad said to me if i finish grade 10 he will buy me a vz ute sv6 so he did , then he said finish grade 12 with a good OP(1-10) and ill buy you a sv6 so he did

Then he said go uni and i will buy you a house and a supercharged gts when you finish. The old man is actually very rich, he just bougt the brand new 2011 porsche cayenne and mum drives a lexus rx450h so spending few grand on his son to make him study, he sees is worth it.

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Posts like this make me appreciate the P plate laws even more :D

Bryce_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina S2
mm fair enough haha. Theres kids like that at my school, but i have to work part time for everything i get. :( I guess i can put the SS as a goal, i.e. Get Uni done then get a new car as a reward for myself.
Anyway, sounds like you really need a sedan. Plus all the mods are a good compensation for no manual. If you're after speed then your SV6 with the mods is going to be quicker than a manual ute!

Status
Not open for further replies.