Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No respect for anyones property

Longman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0 Auto
Hi mate,

Sorry to see your baby dinged. From the photos it doesn't look like another car has done it, looks like maybe boot marks or something? either way, castration or elimination would be my vote.

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
There are some real dogs in the world. I was parked up in my mums BF XR6 waiting for my mum.. Some feral parks next to me.. lets her work car door pretty much slam right into my mums car.. No care in the world.. goes inside.. and comes back outside and does it again. its like WTF. Lucky I dont have balls to get out and yell or w/e.

I would have waited till she was inside, and walked past with your key accidently in your hand and accidently bump (read: run along the side of) the car, and move the car. Two wrongs make a right, right?

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Hi mate,

Sorry to see your baby dinged. From the photos it doesn't look like another car has done it, looks like maybe boot marks or something? either way, castration or elimination would be my vote.

Cheers,my mates said the same thing to me less than hour ago.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Im going to sound like an arsehole saying this but seriously mate, Why would you leave a car like this on the same property as a party? whether or not it was parked 'away from the people' your just asking for trouble!

Just my 0.02. I really dont mean to sound like an ass but i did! parties attract stupid people, Stupid people damage cars for fun.

As for your insurance, I didnt think your no claim should be effected as you weren't at fault.

EDIT: Sorry also as for the quotes, My brother backed into a pole in a car park, Slight (rear) bumper damage and it had a ding worse than yours in the rear quarter. it cost him $1100 to fix, included painting the 2 side mirrors (just because) and that was a BA XR6 in the dark blue (not sure what is called) metallic colour, So i would look around for a quote!

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Im going to sound like an arsehole saying this but seriously mate, Why would you leave a car like this on the same property as a party? whether or not it was parked 'away from the people' your just asking for trouble!

Just my 0.02. I really dont mean to sound like an ass but i did! parties attract stupid people, Stupid people damage cars for fun.

As for your insurance, I didnt think your no claim should be effected as you weren't at fault.

I parked the car on the same property as the party because i though it would be better to park it there, than a cross the road in local car park,looks like i was wrong.
The photos are not that good.The biggest dinge has semi pierced the panel.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo

When there's no one else nominated as at fault you have to pay the excess - even if your car was vandalised, burnt to the ground or reversed into. Not fair is it?

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
When there's no one else nominated as at fault you have to pay the excess - even if your car was vandalised, burnt to the ground or reversed into. Not fair is it?

Thats almost word for word what the insurance lady said to me on the phone today.Oh yes it's unfair big time

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Don't take this the wrong way mate.

It's your own fault. The car shouldn't have been at a party, that's simple neat car knowledge. I know its a prick and they should pay, but I bet your kicking your self now...

The next step now is to hunt them down, pull out your rambizzle knife and carve VE SS into their foreheads and set them on fire.

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Don't take this the wrong way mate.

It's your own fault. The car shouldn't have been at a party, that's simple neat car knowledge. I know its a prick and they should pay, but I bet your kicking your self now...

The next step now is to hunt them down, pull out your rambizzle knife and carve VE SS into their foreheads and set them on fire.

So i'am not alound to go to partys or anywear else now, dont be silly and its not my fault at all.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Sucks big time man, have you thought to ask the people at the party? Someone might know something?