Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No surprise

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
FIGJAM your a goose....what do you do mate; read a post hit google and your an expert....in Sth West Sydney mate your known as a wanker...

And the red mist descends over Suami's keyboard.
Actually, I am enjoying your banter and abuse, mainly because the more uninformed fake news you post, the more I will shoot it down with facts.
Post up some more alternate facts, I just love having a good chuckle.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
FIGJAM your a goose

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Actually, I am enjoying your banter and abuse
Ooh, can I banter with & abuse you?
Hmmm ...
Hmmm ...
OK ... here's one, how good are you?

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
OK ... here's one, how good are you?

I am much more gooder than I used to be when I was younger, and knew so much more than everybody else.
But, now that I am older, I am pleased to discover that everybody else of a similar vintage has become much smarter, thanks to Google..

Suami

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
And the red mist descends over Suami's keyboard.
Actually, I am enjoying your banter and abuse, mainly because the more uninformed fake news you post, the more I will shoot it down with facts.
Post up some more alternate facts, I just love having a good chuckle.
Facts spoken like a true fuckwit

Suami

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Do you mean to compare Walkinshaw to Tickford or AMG?
I think the comparo to Saleen is closer, although Saleen does a lot more engineering than Walkinshaw does.
Walkinshaw does play on the fact that, back in the 80's, a company by the same name but with none of the same staff was effectively a factory-approved workshop like Tickford or HSV were ... but think of the current company more like Simmons Wheels is (ie. knock-offs of the originals made cheaply in Coronavirusland but which is actually "legit" because Tempe Tyres actually bought the brand-name), it's just a brand-name & has no real history in it's current form.
Not to compare...but they are synonymous to the brand....traditionally you see Walkinshaw as the hotted up Commys and Tickford performance for Ford etc.....not saying Harrop is anything bad but I would have thought Walkinshaw was the business...like those VLs from the day.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Suami wrote........…."OK, you is a clown.....mate. Have you ? Because if you did.... Have you even read any of your previous posts ?"

I think you forgot to write some thing after you posted the quote.