Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nut-case neighbours

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
same thing happened to a friend who lived in a block of flats. they ended up with junkies living in the common laundry. it's a bit of a joke

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
where we live its not too bad but apparently my parents have seen one next door neighbor sunbathing with nothing on, and its an old bloke which is worse lol, the neighbors on the other side have one of those white yapping dogs that barks all the time and gives me the shits. also when my dad getting a new shed built in our backyard they decided to have a whinge cause the gable roof was going to block their water views so my dad reluctantly gave in which he was real pissed off about so he made them pay half of what it was gonna cost to change from gable to flat roof.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Well i got a psychopath neighbour next door at the moment. He's 30 something and moved back in with his parents as he's a drug addict and schizophrenic. Heard him threatening them plenty of times, hear him talking to himself all the time etc. Police are around a fair bit. He hates his parents so he wont stay inside the house, instead he's moved all his crap in the carport and put tarps up to shield from rain. This carport is about 2m from the granny flat im living in. Problem is he lights a chiminea basically every night, and burns anything he finds, wet wood, permapine etc. Of course as my flat is right next to him the smoke comes straight in and reeks out the place. If it isn't smoke from that it reeks of weed instead.

My sister lived in this flat previously, one night at 3am he had his radio cranked up so she went outside and told him to shut up. He tried to jump the fence and grab her. She screamed for my dad and that scared him away. Myself I'm not intimidated by him one bit. He had the audacity to complain my tv was too loud... he lives fkn 2m away from it of course he'll hear it. As a result I now crank everything as loud as I can as long as possible.

This guy really needs psychiatric help but unfortunately the law stipulates unless he says himself that he wants help nothing can be forced upon him. Also police can't do anything when he threatens his parents unless he actually goes through with something. Very sticky situation.

More news as it develops :)

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
my neighbour isnt that bad.

what she does is she will often wake up early and collect 1 hubcap from everyone car, and she will put them out the back, we get them back when her dad gets home, it's quite harmless, depending on what mood she is in she might even clean the wheel where she took the hubcap from

if you dont have hubcaps and have mags, she puts alfoil on the wheel, and she will often take the valve caps of the wheels, this girl has down syndrome and i tell ya, she is the life of the street.
she oven comes over and plays on the trampoline, we have one of those ones that is fully enclosed, so we bolted it down to the cement and yeah, she visits and plays, the girl is in her 30s though.

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
Had a single mum with 3 kids down the road about 6 months back,housing commission home,junkie,turned her house into a party house/shooting gallery.I had a word to all of them down there a few times,but one night,cops went there to arrest someone,and about 15 young fellas came out and attacked the cops....end result,6 carloads of cops,capsicum spray everywhere etc,so the next day i went down and had a big dummy spit.One of them pulled a knife on my and tryed to stab me....end result(welfare had taken her kids off her a few days before),no windows in their house,damaged front door,and a few sore heads...they moved out 2 days later.....A few months before that,just around the corner from me,and directly oppisite my dads house,2 neighbours had an altercation over the height of a recently built fence....End result...one neighbour got bludgened to death in his own backyard,other neighbour charged with murder....when we were 13/14 years old,saw a bloke get shot in the stomach across the road from a mates house....been sleeping with his wife apparently....never a dull moment around here,but wouldnt live anywhere else.

PINKY355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN HSV WAGON
I was renovating a rental property in 2006 when some druggo rejects moved in next door. I was on 3 months leave to do the place up and as quick as I was working they were destroying it. The usual stuff crap thrown in the pool, plants wrecked, fences damaged and windows broken. The little kids playing on the busy road unsupervised, the dad and all his mates doing burnouts out the front and when I approached them about the issues they are all smacked out and proclaiming their inoccent and being victimised. The cops didnt seem to be able to do much.
Anyway I waited until the drugged up mum was home alone one day and I invited myself in and had a nice little talk with her about my expetations for the future. I must have explained it in her language as the trouble stopped and they moved out not long after. Sometimes you need to find the best motivator for these people. There is no way I could have actually delivered on the consequences I gave her but she doesnt have to know that.

I wonder who is putting up with their sh*t now?

I drive a VL Commodore

I drive a Skyline, too.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore Poverty Pack
How about a story from the other side of the fence, if you'll excuse the pun.

My little brother lives in Redwood Park in Adelaide. Always been a very nice suburb, filled with middle-to-upper-middle-class types, friendly old folks and 9-5'ers and so forth.

He has the oldest, most dilapidated house on the street. Everyone else has decent, respectable brick houses etc. and there is this massive white plasterboard thing that sticks out like a sore thumb, front yard is a total mess, place is falling apart, peeling paint, and whats worst is the guy's older brother keeps rocking up at stupid hours revving his shitbox Commodore and doing skids and **** everywhere, he always parks on the front lawn because theres like 4 cars there at all times and is always working on one of them in the driveway at all sorts of weird hours making horrendous noises while doing so. Last weekend the wankers had a contest to see who could do the longest No.11 down the road in the rain, 'cept they only managed No.1'ses.

100_022.jpg

I can't imagine what the neighbhors think of him but they haven't said anything yet.... :whistling

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Lol top thread!

When I was living with the old lady, the court she lives in is 50/50 commission housing, so basically half the court owns thier own houses, but the other half are commission.. There's one particular house almost opposite my mum/dads house where it always attracts drunken, drugged ********s - typical scenario alwyas getting into domestics, causing noise and just general idiots.. One in particuluar, I guess it was the boyfriend/husband was having a yelling match with a drunken more older guy.. carrying fishing rods at the time the older guy starts yelling that he's going to stab someone with the rod and ****, walks out to the middle of the court and all of a sudden tries to snap the rod over his knee, but it bounced back and copped him square in the face.

This family is the same poeple that thier son (little ****ing **** - only about 7-9 y.o at the time) tried to get my old lady in **** for calling him a little C..t, then reported my car for ripping patches up and down the court and circle work etc - CLEARLY I didn't and there were no skid marks etc, but nevertheless, I had the marked cop car up the driveway asking me questions about it..

Happy Times

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
We had one neighbor, umm I dont really know how to describe, he was ****ing nuts and really should have been put away, which makes us think there was to it then we knew. When 4 neighbors (total of 17 people from memory) have to go to court all on the same day with separate cases for intervention orders you would think there is a problem lol. Eventually a court order was issued for him to leave town. Violence, abuse, high speed chases, threats, threats with weapons, damage to property, the list goes on lol. he definitly was the Neighbour from hell, I was in grade 6 at the time, and that didnt even stop him from trying to run me over, chase me or threaten me.

Our current neighbours now are all pretty good, except one who likes to start demolishing a brick wall and concrete at 5am on a Sunday, thank god there reno's are complete, the only other issue with Neighbours Ive had is, I was having some problems to say the least, and I was screaming down the phone telling someone what i thought of them, when the neighbour starts mimicking me over the fence, and adding "leave Britney alone" to it. really wrong time, losing my brother that night was enough i didnt need to hear there opinion, they did cop it though.

Oh neighbours.... Everyone wonders why I hate living in town lol, i try to stay out at the farm as much as I can, no neighbours at all :D

Just the sheep and cows,\\\

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux