Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OEM Clutch fault fix

Cocopopz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS MY9.5, VL LS2
Just had my VE SS at Holden for the gearbox to be repaired and I also made a complaint about the clutch dropping away at high revs. The replaced the gearbox and also had the clutch mod done. The mod comprizes of a new improved clutch plate and pressure plate and new clutch pedal assembaly with modified ancor and leverage points. The clutch feel is very different from what is used to be. It feels like the pressure plate has double the force it used to. I have seen a few threads about the cluth problem so I thought I would let you know there is now a OEM fix for this problem.

MPRSSV

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ Exec (Police pack) & 05 CV8Z Monaro
Thanks for that! I assume you had it done under warranty but did they give you any idea of how much it would have been if you had to pay for it yourself? Cheers Chris

cbman18j

Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GXP (VE LS3 M6)
Is there a bulletin about this OEM fix? We can't seem to find it here in the US. Could someone provide me with more information i.e. bulletin number for this fix thanks. Cheers