Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Owners behind the Motors

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
I'm 20 in September, so I have the v6 till I get my opens then hopefully saved up enough for the 6L vz thunder, in the same colour of course :p

Currently working at Electrolux in town making , well part of them anyway
I used to be a apprentice electrician till the boss I had turned out to be a wanker so I left/got asked to leave
Just working here at the moment trying to make as much money as possible till I figure out what I wanna do, hoping for something in auto electrician or car audio but not much opportunity in town so just an enthusiast at the moment

Bought a 98 v6 Holden rodeo dual cab in 08 and it somehow survived till I sold it after I got the vz last year in may

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Im 21 & 3rd year Apprentice Plasterer . Worked at hungry jacks for 4 years since i was 15 then went and became a mechanic at bmw and hated it , so became a plasterer and having so much fun , easy work and good pay and the boss is a funny as guy , treats me really good etc

First car: Vs acclaim had it for about 3-4 years , still own it atm

Second car: 1994 rodeo space cab mini truck (heap of ****) brought it with front damage , fixed it and sold it

Third car : 1990 rodeo duel cab (also piece of **** ) , bought it cheap as chips for the other rodeo to fix up , still ran and everything

Forth car : 1996 vs ute , bought it for work , but kinda didnt turn out how i thought it would . as i need to carry 3 people to work now lol

Fifth car : well not telling yet lol

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
36 , Engraver/Diemaker and also Production Co-ordinator for a company making signs and plaques and name badges and medals and stuff.

Oh and I'm also a king and wear a gold crown and stuff :)

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Yeah that's exactly what I wanted to avoid, all craziness, here you just get to help people. And the pay's not that bad at all tbh. I do 7:30 - 4, and I am always out by 4 except for staff meetings lol. I never left school :)

That said, you have an Impala. Which is exactly 1 more Impala than I have...

EDIT: I'm 20, and I'm ahead of most my age, shows how far you are!

yeah thats it man, when i've got all my cars sorted, new daily, project getting along, bit more of the house paid off and a few more certs under my belt i'll be looking to move into a calmer environment

haha 1 more than most people have

yeah doing good to have wrapped up your diploma mate, we'll get there one day haha

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
yeah thats it man, when i've got all my cars sorted, new daily, project getting along, bit more of the house paid off and a few more certs under my belt i'll be looking to move into a calmer environment

haha 1 more than most people have

yeah doing good to have wrapped up your diploma mate, we'll get there one day haha

Well given your work is paying for your certs, you be mad not to sit tight and get through it.

Plus, you has Impala lol... I'm looking for a VE.

troykinsvt

yes i like fibreglassing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
im 24 owned 6 cars in 3 years , due to making a mistake of buying a nissan after my first car all down hill, silvia blew up swapped for a chrysler neon that blew up got a ford needed a new engine bought a tt toyota soarer for 1600 put it back together as the interior was stripped wouldnt start then i swapped that for this vt which hasnt had a problem or 2.
inbetween working up the ranks from kitchen hand to head cheff , was 3rd yeah apprentice and hated it did brick labouring and built sheds , roofing ,pergolas bit of hous reno's then became a shopfitter moved to the goldcoast to start a shopfitting apprenticeship as i have the skills no one wanted to pay a 24 yr old with skills so i got a job as a manager at this bike shop and its done ok ... i fibreglass and modify bodykits on the side aswell as am getting into acting because a simple tv add can bring in 2k-5k :)

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
22, retail manager

first car was a vk commodore, restored that and rebuilt the engine

second car was a vp commodore was mint as still cannot find a cleaner 1 to this day, rebuilt the trans, brand new lsd etc, that thing has done better burnouts then my newer cars ;) and for a v6 too!!

third was a vx calais most ppl would know that car from here, spent alot of money on that too

and now my fourth car my vz ss, well converted that to a ls3 6.2L and yeh you know the rest :)

fifth car well its my daily, ford telstar gets me from a-b

and my sixth car is coming soon well i wont say cause i dont wanna spoil it ;)

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
32, senior mining & geotechnical engineer.

First car was a VS S Pac, second car was a HSV enhanced VP Calais (still have it), third car was a 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara.

Missus has a XC Barina.

Currently looking for a early 80's Porsche 911 SC, early 70's Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV or similar to replace the VP.

iaydemir

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Berlina
23, Full time network engineer (got lucky really, been with this company for over 4 years now)

First car was a VR V6 exec (written off, not my fault),
Second was a VS 5litre exec (again, written off not my fault),
Third was a Laser =/ (sold the pos.),
Fourth was a Raptor supercharged VY Berlina (written off due to recent hail damage),
Just bought an Audi 1.8T s-line, tryna save some money on fuel to get together a decent house deposit. Spent way too much money on the VY.
After I get the house sorted, will be looking to get a VZ SS.