Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P Platers and VR/VS Commodores

Status
Not open for further replies.

haloeight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato SII L67 S/C V6
i think my favourite in adelaide is the stupid **** thrown from cars...various items thrown at me or mates include -

milkshake
various eggs
ice
rocks
coke
bottles
water balloons
congealed milk

i dont really get why you would do it?

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
I'm really sorry, but this thread has furiated me, you have labelled EVERY P Plater that drives a VR/S Commodore as a wanker. I do not throw **** out of my car at people, I do not endanger lives by overtaking etc, I do not drag race at the lights - HOWEVER. I do cruise up main streets of towns with the stereo up, as much as its 'wank factor'.

I got caught doing 98km/h in a 60km/h zone just over 6 Months ago, that made me shape up and stop being a f-wit, I now use my car as a cruise type car.

minux said:
it seems every P plater around here is in a 10 second commodore and they find the need to drive like this on our roads. Well i have taken action, every one of you i now see, i report to the police, doing in excess of 100 km/hr past a school just isnt cool, throwing bottles and food at passing pedestrians, isnt cool. Its people like this that make it hard for every other sensible young person to keep out of a largely growing generalisation.

You want to get to know EVERY P Plater that drives a R/S Commodore before making such statements.

Fair enough if one or two R/S drivers pissed you off, but don't black label the rest of us!!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
haha, settle down tr3nt. Minux covered his arse good by using words with variables, like 'it seems' and 'i am yet to see' meaning, they could be out there, but he hasn't seen them.

I don't think its just VR/Ss, theres alot of tools here in VT/Xs now thinking their skaifey. Only thing you can do is steer clear of them, and drive defensively. Its whats kept my Car in 1 Piece for the last 2 years, and you'd have to admit, SA drivers suck compared to other states.
Hell 90% of people here can't even bloody merge or have common curtosy for other drivers. And its alot worse than just P platers, they only spring to mind cause you see a huge plate in their window. Imagine if the 4WD soccer mums screaming thru school zones had a big M plate (meaning maniac), i'm sure they'd spring to mind aswell.

DeiCide

DeiCide
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 L67
i think my favourite in adelaide is the stupid **** thrown from cars...various items thrown at me or mates include -

milkshake
various eggs
ice
rocks
coke
bottles
water balloons
congealed milk

i dont really get why you would do it?
Maybe you look like such a geek pplz feel the need to throw stuff.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
You get bad/irresponsible drivers with all makes/models of cars, it's just unfortunate that people go to to stupid lows like throwing things.. the problem also is the cost of a car these days and the performance you can get for your low price, especially with Holden literally pumping hoon cars out of the factory, I will be scared when these 260kW SSs become affordable to a wider variety of people

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
DeiCide said:
Maybe you look like such a geek pplz feel the need to throw stuff.
Hahahahahaha..

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
minux said:
Why the hell do these drivers think they are invincible. I am yet to see on the road a sensible P Plate VS/Vr Driver. They drive their cars like they think they own a 10 second car. The exhaust sounds like an oversized fart and FOR ****S sake why on earth do you auto drivers need a ****ing m0onster tacho and shift light. For the record IT DOESNT LOOK COOL YOU LOOK LIKE A WANKER WITH A STOCK AUTO AND A ****ING TACHO THE SIZE OF YOUR STEERING WHEEL.

Anyways, i just needed to vent, it seems every P plater around here is in a 10 second commodore and they find the need to drive like this on our roads. Well i have taken action, every one of you i now see, i report to the police, doing in excess of 100 km/hr past a school just isnt cool, throwing bottles and food at passing pedestrians, isnt cool. Its people like this that make it hard for every other sensible young person to keep out of a largely growing generalisation.

Ahh now i feel better
Oh and i forgot to add, whats with 19's on the front 15's on the rear, cant afford a full set of wheels?
I can understand your gripes about P platers doing stupid stuff, but FFS people can do whatever they like to their cars..

If they wanna get a monster tacho, shift light and a big loud exhaust, who cares.. It's their car.. They can do whatever the hell they want to it.. As long as its legal, I couldn't give a ****..

You're acting so self righteous, like only your way is the right way.. Live and let live I say.. And I've seen in a number of your posts you too often generalise about P platers.. Ridiculous IMO..

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
AMEN!
A mate of mine has a VN Commodore, without a tacho on his dash, he just bought a monster tach just so he knows the propper shift points.

So there is point!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I fit into your sterotype perfectly Minux:p
I have a VR with 18's on the front and 15's on the back (rear rim needs to be re-rolled and to be honest the quote I got was more then I paid for the rims), a monster tacho (was to cheap to pass up, and is more accurate as mine has been apart that many times to fit the white dials), my exhaust is loud.........................AND I LOVE IT!!! SO NER!
Personally you are gonna get tools in all makes and models, along with all types of license holders, P platers just standout as we have a big red P in the window.
AirStrike :air:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
shounak said:
I can understand your gripes about P platers doing stupid stuff, but FFS people can do whatever they like to their cars..

If they wanna get a monster tacho, shift light and a big loud exhaust, who cares.. It's their car.. They can do whatever the hell they want to it.. As long as its legal, I couldn't give a ****..

You're acting so self righteous, like only your way is the right way.. Live and let live I say.. And I've seen in a number of your posts you too often generalise about P platers.. Ridiculous IMO..

Im not acting self righteous at all, there is NO NEED IN AN AUTO to have a shift light and huge assed tacho. Thank god that police are being told in vic to defect these drivers as of february, due to a creating of a blindspot of the ****ing things.
tr3nt said:
AMEN!
A mate of mine has a VN Commodore, without a tacho on his dash, he just bought a monster tach just so he knows the propper shift points.

So there is point!

If it is an auto THERE IS NO POINT, what point is there in an auto, granted in a manual PEFORMANCE car a shift light and tacho is needed, in any other car, a small tacho does the trick. I know guys driving around in blown holdens pushing 350-400 rwkw in auto's, no monster tach, no shift light, simply because its not ****ing needed......

Status
Not open for further replies.