Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P Platers and VR/VS Commodores

Status
Not open for further replies.

RankONE

www.warfilms.biz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
p plates = young age = immaturity. Its not rocket science people. most p platers are still in high skool
Whens the last time you hung out with skool kids and seen how they act/think? enough said.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Oh and one more thing, to the people who wish to negative rep me, at least have the balls to say who you are

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Ok.. So i'll quote that to my mate when he blows his ****ing engine up will I? by the way.. it IS needed if the rev limited is not there!.

get off your Pedistil (spell check). I was thinking at one point of getting a shift light, for shits and giggles.. and I still am!

I will probably go get one now.. that you have inspired me to. People are free willed to customise thier car (to a legal condition) so don't bag them.

Minux - sorry, that was ME who bad repped.. I forgot to ad my name. But I am owning up to it.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
tr3nt said:
Ok.. So i'll quote that to my mate when he blows his ****ing engine up will I? by the way.. it IS needed if the rev limited is not there!.

get off your Pedistil (spell check). I was thinking at one point of getting a shift light, for shits and giggles.. and I still am!

I will probably go get one now.. that you have inspired me to. People are free willed to customise thier car (to a legal condition) so don't bag them.

Minux - sorry, that was ME who bad repped.. I forgot to ad my name. But I am owning up to it.

Ok, for day to day driving who the **** redlines their VN 6 cylinder so hard that its going to blow? Go get one, just gives me another person to laugh at when ive pulled up to a set of lights...its funny, id say 95% of cars with monster tachs and shift lights would be lucky to push 15 down the 1/4

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
RankONE said:
p plates = young age = immaturity. Its not rocket science people. most p platers are still in high skool
Whens the last time you hung out with skool kids and seen how they act/think? enough said.

mate im 20 on p plates havnt been to school for almost 5 years does this make me immature? my brother is 15 getting his learners in september so i suppose he will be an immature driver? Not all p platers are imature

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
I'm fully aware my car would probably struggle a 15 second quarter. All I have is No bellmouth, 2 1/2" Exhaust, CAI and thats about it!

He does have fun with people on the road, such as drags at lights which is WHY he wants a shiftlight.

If you want this taken any further, my MSN Address is [email protected] I'll be the "mature" one and stop messing the forums up and giving the admins unneccessary cleanup!

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
minux i agree there are alot of ****wit p platers out there but not just in vr/s commodores, dosnt matter what sort of car it is some p platers think they are in race cars and act like idiots, but this dosnt mean black label all p platers, i used to drive a vr & it had sports exhaust but i didnt put the monster tacho in, but i didnt drive around thinkin it was a 10 second car, some guys i no that drive vr/s commodores are sensible, some are also ********s, by all means dob in the ****wits but dont label the decent drivers because of the wankers in there cars out there

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
RankONE said:

Not in Victoria.. We have to be 18 to get our P's.. So the Vic breed of P platers are a bit different to the NSW ones..

RankONE

www.warfilms.biz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Charg'd_VT_Xu6 said:
mate im 20 on p plates havnt been to school for almost 5 years does this make me immature? my brother is 15 getting his learners in september so i suppose he will be an immature driver? Not all p platers are imature

thats right, i agree 100%. Hence the word "most". I said most P platers were...not all.so if your not at skool, and not immature, then i wasnt talking about you was i? Im 23 and im on my Green p's as well mate. I never went to skool, and far from immature. however MOST p laters/17 year olds are at skool and immature. Maturity comes with both age and life experiences.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
minux said:
Im not acting self righteous at all, there is NO NEED IN AN AUTO to have a shift light and huge assed tacho. Thank god that police are being told in vic to defect these drivers as of february, due to a creating of a blindspot of the ****ing things.

If it is an auto THERE IS NO POINT, what point is there in an auto, granted in a manual PEFORMANCE car a shift light and tacho is needed, in any other car, a small tacho does the trick. I know guys driving around in blown holdens pushing 350-400 rwkw in auto's, no monster tach, no shift light, simply because its not ****ing needed......

You are acting self righteous.. If nothing, the monster tacho is just for cosmetic purposes.. So it looks good..

It's obvious from your posts that you think it looks ****.. You're entitled to your opinion.. But if people think it looks good on their cars, they can do it.. Provided it's legal of course..

Not every car accesory has to be performance enhancing.. You wanna get a monster tacho, shift light, pink paintjob, playboy car seat covers or whatever else.. I couldn't care less..

To each their own..

Status
Not open for further replies.