Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pick up Lines, Post em here!

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
hi my name is nicholas and thats the way i like my ladies. (nicker less)

dynamytedave

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SS-V Redline SportWagon, 2003 CV8R Monaro
For the nerds/geeks, "I wish I were a DNA helicase, so I could unzip your genes."

This one is an anti-pick up line, "Did you just fall from heaven? It must have hurt when you hit the ground, cos it's really made a mess of your face"

For the ladies, touch a guys ear and say; "Your ears sure are cold, would you like me to warm them with my inner thighs?"

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
dunno if its just my persona but when i talk to a random bird i either get slapped or kneed in the balls.

things not to do, refer their singing to that of a squarking male, have an argument with a bird period--- or refer to any part of their body and compare it with an ex

XCPTOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK interceptor
nice shoes.. wanna fu<k?

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
hey my names ______________ so how am i my doing?

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. She'd like your phone number. She wants to know where she can get a hold of me in the morning.

V

VP CALIBER

you like chocolat why ive got half a bar ..... after dinner i say 2 my lady mmmmmm need desert mm i feel like a little snach .....is that a pick up line lol na ive picked her up i am just in need for a bonking lol.. lets make f*#K faces.............

S.O.S

White chicks on hey hey!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
I'm looking for the police ?, why she will say, because you stole my heart the minute you looked at me. It's yours now you can have it:):).

Hi how are you ?, this is not my regular look, it's in dry-cleaning.

Don't you just hate it when guys walk up and hit on you ?.

You got to help out here, i got all these women chasing me around hounding me they wont leave me alone. So if i come and sit with you and buy you a few drinks and we have a nice chat maybe some dinner do a little dance;) you'll make my night.

Did you know they discovered the loch ness monster right here, you wanna see it ?.

NZVK308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK sold.. VN3.8 and VX aclaim
fk thats cheesy man..