Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pics/stories Of Peoples Projects Gone Wrong!!!!!!!

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
ahhahahha at the hoist job, classic.

nsladden

GET UTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Holden VP Ute S 5.0L & 1989 Holden VN 5sp Wag
The car with the home stereo in the boot appears to be a Ford AU.....

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Simple process to paint my engine covers. Used wax and grease remover to clean them and let that dry. Had some old plue paint hanging around and thought yeah that will be fine. 3 attemps at painting it later and now im over it. I think the covers still have armour oil on them and the paint keeps smudging hahaha. Might have another crack at it now hahahaha

gen3_350_v8

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss vy 5.7l M6
well about 2 years ago i went to straightfeild car radios bought a head unit, amp, subs, speakers and a monster cable kit, anyway installed it all in my gfs car, needless to say it was all good till one nite im driving along with her and i gave it a bit off stick, next thing i know the car spulters and spits and i heard this huge bang, then all this smoke out the engine bay, im like oh **** i blew the engine, (not thinking the smoke should be coming out the exhaust when u blow an engine) so i jump out and open the hood, to my amazement the monters cables on fire, i forgot to attach a plastic cover on the cable where u hook it up to the battery it shorted with the metal on the body and started to melt/ catch on fire, i was so happy i didnt blow the engine, and then it hit me, omfg fuel and fire, im lucky the car didnt go up in flames lol lets just say i get my systems installed by pros now :p

WhiteLightning

JCCCQ Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S, 3.0iTD Rodeo
i know of plenty of instances where people try to get a nut or bolt off for hours on end only to find its left-hand thread...