Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pics/stories Of Peoples Projects Gone Wrong!!!!!!!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
any1 have any faults by there own account share it in this thread all stories welcome if its from mates 2 urself or family like 2 here wat happened 2 people tryn 2 do there own things but didnt quite work

they all are.........just replace "my mate" or "a mate of mine" or "my dad / mum" with "me" :yeah:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
in that case

my mate has had heaps of screw ups *wink*

Trav001

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL 3.3 Litre 5 speed, 2002 VY Executive
recently we (myself and my uncle) went to change the shoes on the drums of my commodore, not realising you have to change the brake cylinders aswell, we wacked the new shoes on thought u beaut works a treat, took it for a drive, no problem went down a steep hill hit the brakes, took a lil while to stop and the low brake fluid light came on, got it home, checked the brake fluid it went from full to empty in a mater of minutes. the front discs still worked though, we booked it in for a brake service and we had to change the new shoes as well. because the brake fluid absolutly f**ked them. very costly

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
haha couple months back i saw a guy put holden 2 shame he had a vy S and at the back had a huge FPV sticker on the window i shood have taken a foto watta a disgrace

identity crisis maybe? :D

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I tried to replace the mast in the automatic arial on my VS berlina.

So I unbolted the bracket, bad mistake there the nut behind the fire wall disapeered, I can no longer use that mount point.

an hour alter of swear and muttering and I smashed the arial on the concrete and went and spent $100 at holden for a new one.

As of yet I havn't fitted it in.

Attachments

• RAWR.JPG
    RAWR.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 319