Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Please Help me..

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I know its a little off topic, but i think it was with the VTII GTS they were giving you a Barina for free lol. < Maybe it was only a certain dealership, I'm not sure, but i distinctly remember a free barina.
Anyway, a VE GTS... GoDamn! Thats one sexy car. Good luck with it dude... Thats freakin awesome.

R

redgts

Thanks guys.. Does HSV come with the floor mats ? I will go to HSV tomorrow and ask for a free car care package which they sale it for 2K.. I think they should give me something for keep me waitting one more month. Wish me good luck guys ^_^;)

Ronaldw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS DEC 2007
Get a Bonnet protector and Headlight Guards as they make the front stand out a bit, and tell them you want them for free.
I got them on my ordinary Equipe for free.

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Get as much as you can from the dealer.

Ronaldw, not a big fan of the bonnet protector, I'd rather a car bra (colour coded ones) for long trips (country driving), in the city no need.

R

redgts

Thanks everyone

:thumbsup: I asked them give me two services for free and give me two free black GTS bottles. I think i'll go to ask for the Headlight Guards and the car bra.

All the best guys...:D

Rombles

HSVDT #1
Reaction score
Website
rombles.msn.space.com
Members Ride
HSVDT Limited Ed'n Z Series Clubsport #8-6.0L/M6
You will be back to post pictures won't you?????

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
:thumbsup: I asked them give me two services for free and give me two free black GTS bottles. I think i'll go to ask for the Headlight Guards and the car bra.

All the best guys...:D

I doubt they will give you a car bra:cry:

R

redgts

The dealer had offer me a free driving course and a trip to HSV factory next monday, but they don't allowed to take photos:bang: otherwise i can take some spy photos. I'll try to take some photos if i can:whistling .

To Rombles: I'll post as many pictures as i can once i got the car.:w00t: