Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post Ur Best Patchy!!!

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
you post a pic on the net, with yoru car doing a burnout, you dont blank out the number plate (which only 2 people have done) guess what, you are basicaly sitting here, waiting for the police to come and get ya, if they can prove it was a public road, guess what, your gonna get done

Im pretty sure that in Victoria at least the law/policy for police is that they have to catch you in the act first hand, that way police can't pull you up half an hour later and do you for burnouts when they didn't see you do it, or boasting about pictures either

I could be wrong, I'm just pretty sure about that.

Fitty

Reaction score
hispeedvp said:
did i post any photos? NO! so what you can see my number plate i have nothing to hide, besides theres nothing no one can do, its all hearsay.

Billk i bet you where the teachers pet, yes you have the right to voice your opinion, but not to put people down.

P.S go down whitfords ave turn right on Wannaroo Rd turn left on nangara Rd turn right on beechboro rd turn right at the Caltex petrol station then right at the T intersection then first left. then ring XXXXXXXXXX if you wonna make something of it smart ass.

I think you'll find he was trying to help you out rather than have a go - everyone loves a good burnout, but you should probably black out your plates when you post them on the net to save getting dicked. You should also edit this post... mob number on the internet isn't a great idea.

tr3nt said:
Im pretty sure that in Victoria at least the law/policy for police is that they have to catch you in the act first hand, that way police can't pull you up half an hour later and do you for burnouts when they didn't see you do it, or boasting about pictures either

I could be wrong, I'm just pretty sure about that.

The reason they have to generally catch you in the act is that they didn't see you/don't have videos/photos and therefore can't prove that it was you. If you're stupid enough to post pics of your car doing a patch with plates un covered, then that's proof that you were doing a burnout at X location. If it's illegal, you can get dicked. Simple as that.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
They can't book you from a photo because they don't know who was driving.

But it doesn't stop them from following you aroudn.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
well, finally got a vid uploaded (yes a legal one)

go to this site, http://fileuploader.cvxdes.com/fileuploadlist.php, go down until you find the one with STEALTHY in the title (public site, so it'll keep going down the list) then right click and save as!

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
very nice, very nice indead, but how dare you treat that ss like that, you should be shot, bring that up to qld, and leave it at my place so i can give it lots of cuddles, you mean person, lol

very very nice vid champ

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
STEALTHY are you kidding me.....AWESOME :) how long ago was that? you had p's on and excellent control (not dissin p's cos i am)!!!!!! i cant belive that was sooooo goood. :)Yeh sick mate..is that a VP or something...sorry i just dont know

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
what an insult garth, its a Calais International, i only have the SS kit :flame:
Funnily enough though, i'll be coming up there in a few months, just random driving, going to all the eastern states to catch up with people!

and yes ducatis, tis a VP.

That was last easter, and i was on P's then, but i'd been driving that car for a year, and barely missed a day driving, so i know what its going to do every time. I've had alot of practise, and yes, i do drive like that on the street, but no-one is ever at a huge risk.

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
cruising east coast hey? should come to lennox head :) Hey i notice your a burnout instructor...wanna teach me?:)

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
nice work stealthy, looks very low with those burnout tyres on :D Got more vids? post up!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
i love when people say it looks low with the burnout tyres, because there exactly the same hieght, due to the difference in profiles/rims sizes.
It only looks low, because of the IRS, and its the same when i take off from the lights, and a few times i've bottomed out just taking off. But for comparison, driving along i've hit some of those white reflectors on the roads (so what, i like em low n loud...)

the only other vid i have, is an illegal street vid, and funnily enough, some do gooder uploaded it to that same site, and its a few down from my legal vid.

I'll teach anyone how to do burnouts, but no-one gets to drive my car, and you pay for tyres!