Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post your car audio system and pictures

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
thanks alot holdenboy seems like you no your stuff well i still want
the kicker 5 channle amp because my brother has 1 and its the best u can get
and also i want to purchase a second amp because if i am running the 2 kicker 15 cvrs it will be
to much power with 1000 rms i am looking into getting just 1 1 powerfull monoblock but its still dear and also the
6x9s i like having 6x9s in the shelf my vx is made for the 6x9 soo i cant realy modify it and plus my brother also
has them 6x9 and they are mint probly best sounding 6x9 i dont care if its an extra $50 from the 6'' its worth it and
also i want the 5 channle amp soo i can power the frount and back speakers with head unit powering the side backs
although i realy dont like 20watt rms it makes because thats what im running atm and sounds **** thanks for the advice btw cheers !

and i want the 6 speakers for more sound because with that much bass will easilly take over and i hate having to much bass and no sound i like a even amount of both .... **** load of bass, trebble and mids with quality SQL as u might no is a combination of SQ and SPL ill be shitting over everyones systems once im done haha sorry to be soo cocky lmao

Mate, I don't know they amp you are talking about personally, but if you think a kicker 4x75 + 425w amp is the best I think you will find someone has been telling you porkies. EDIT: Google soundstreams "DaVinci" amp as an example. Wasn't that 5ch? Or 7?
How many other *decent* systems have you listened to apart from your brothers?

Running 6 speakers can leave you with quite a "muddy" or messy sound I have found, and if you are running 2 of them off the headunit there is no way they will be able to keep up with the fully sik 75w the rest are getting.

Seriously, before you go buying all this, have a listen to a car with GOOD splits in the front running off a good amp and then see if you still think more is better

Last edited:

-ToM-

Bow Down to the Emperor!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Exec [EMPIR3]
rearranged a few things

sl373761.jpg

sl373762.jpg

Just waiting for my brother to come back from work (supercheap auto) with some wires and then its done

EDIT:
All hooked up.

sl373769.jpg

Thats my first real attempt and doing the boot install myself with no help.

Last edited:

-ToM-

Bow Down to the Emperor!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Exec [EMPIR3]
tiny bit louder, but the SQ is where the difference is noticed. Its no longer cancelling out my rear speakers

Luke's VX Equip

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx equip
Mate, I don't know they amp you are talking about personally, but if you think a kicker 4x75 + 425w amp is the best I think you will find someone has been telling you porkies. EDIT: Google soundstreams "DaVinci" amp as an example. Wasn't that 5ch? Or 7?
How many other *decent* systems have you listened to apart from your brothers?

Running 6 speakers can leave you with quite a "muddy" or messy sound I have found, and if you are running 2 of them off the headunit there is no way they will be able to keep up with the fully sik 75w the rest are getting.

Seriously, before you go buying all this, have a listen to a car with GOOD splits in the front running off a good amp and then see if you still think more is better

Mate its call RMS wattage its a continuous amount of power and thats at 4 ohms not to the rated wattage of that amp is 925 rms witch most people and even SPL designs wood agreee is a kick ass amp that probly pushes a good 2000 watts max and im totaly underating it and i have herd a good system with good splits before and i intend on doin the same and i havent herd how good this stuff is from people iv listened to it champ and i woodent even think of telling me how audio works mate i dont care what **** u pull out from ur ass who here even has a DAVINCI amp i can easyly say to you that a 18'' solo x will demolish your system because it wood demolish anyones system i think but i want my moneys worth with my system and that is 1 of the best choises plus i havent even bought it yet and ur judging me. also i said i havent decided yet on it yet thx i will look into more stuff but its still a good amp and probly the bes 5 ch amps goin round ... any true car audio person knows that kicker and jl audio are the best.. ends that
also if i get the money i willl buy an extra 2 channle amp for my sides as u can see already im spending abit as is .. also i have each speaker in stock locations and im not putting each speaker right next to each other to get a "MUDDY" sound as you said mate... as i said i am getting very good splits i like jl audio soo im probly getting them they cost around 600 retail witch im getting cheaper and my brother dose have them. i have herd other speakers and splits before nuthing compeates with them 6x9s and splits. soo i think its clear to say that I HAVE LISTENED TO GOOD SPLITS CHAMP. :thumbsup:

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Mate its call RMS wattage its a continuous amount of power and thats at 4 ohms not to the rated wattage of that amp is 925 rms witch most people and even SPL designs wood agreee is a kick ass amp that probly pushes a good 2000 watts max and im totaly underating it and i have herd a good system with good splits before and i intend on doin the same and i havent herd how good this stuff is from people iv listened to it champ and i woodent even think of telling me how audio works mate i dont care what **** u pull out from ur ass who here even has a DAVINCI amp i can easyly say to you that a 18'' solo x will demolish your system because it wood demolish anyones system i think but i want my moneys worth with my system and that is 1 of the best choises plus i havent even bought it yet and ur judging me. also i said i havent decided yet on it yet thx i will look into more stuff but its still a good amp and probly the bes 5 ch amps goin round ... any true car audio person knows that kicker and jl audio are the best.. ends that
also if i get the money i willl buy an extra 2 channle amp for my sides as u can see already im spending abit as is .. also i have each speaker in stock locations and im not putting each speaker right next to each other to get a "MUDDY" sound as you said mate... as i said i am getting very good splits i like jl audio soo im probly getting them they cost around 600 retail witch im getting cheaper and my brother dose have them. i have herd other speakers and splits before nuthing compeates with them 6x9s and splits. soo i think its clear to say that I HAVE LISTENED TO GOOD SPLITS CHAMP. :thumbsup:

i only read the first few lines, but...

facepalm.jpg

Luke's VX Equip

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx equip
only proving a point mate... i never started this debate, i only been on this site for a month and im getting hated ? good car btw .. i dont have nothing against ne 1 i just have my own personal opinion like every1 ealse here soo sorry if im being over the top .. im finished what i have to say laterss every1!!

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon

Sorry if I offended you mate, but like you said, you did sound pretty cocky. I should have known better than to say that kicker and jl audio were anything less than the best

I hope one day I get to hear your system with the 6 speakers for more sound, and the best 6x9s and amp you can buy.

Last edited: