Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Post your car audio system and pictures

theSeekerr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II Executive Manual
It's funny how the people giving advice are always well spoken, and the people rejecting it write like a distressed LOLcat.

Ah well.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
Mate its call RMS wattage its a continuous amount of power and thats at 4 ohms not to the rated wattage of that amp is 925 rms witch most people and even SPL designs wood agreee is a kick ass amp that probly pushes a good 2000 watts max and im totaly underating it and i have herd a good system with good splits before and i intend on doin the same and i havent herd how good this stuff is from people iv listened to it champ and i woodent even think of telling me how audio works mate i dont care what **** u pull out from ur ass who here even has a DAVINCI amp i can easyly say to you that a 18'' solo x will demolish your system because it wood demolish anyones system i think but i want my moneys worth with my system and that is 1 of the best choises plus i havent even bought it yet and ur judging me. also i said i havent decided yet on it yet thx i will look into more stuff but its still a good amp and probly the bes 5 ch amps goin round ... any true car audio person knows that kicker and jl audio are the best.. ends that
also if i get the money i willl buy an extra 2 channle amp for my sides as u can see already im spending abit as is .. also i have each speaker in stock locations and im not putting each speaker right next to each other to get a "MUDDY" sound as you said mate... as i said i am getting very good splits i like jl audio soo im probly getting them they cost around 600 retail witch im getting cheaper and my brother dose have them. i have herd other speakers and splits before nuthing compeates with them 6x9s and splits. soo i think its clear to say that I HAVE LISTENED TO GOOD SPLITS CHAMP. :thumbsup:

you made my head hurt, i just can't take in that much **** in one sitting

QIKLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
yea, my head hurts too lol, i think i got most of it in though, Alpine Type X and R are also pretty decent imo.

Andrew_Guppz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore International 2009
Hi Here is my system in my new VE commodore.

Rockford Power 6.5Inch Component speakers
Rockford Power 6.5Inch Coax speakers
Rockford Power T1000-1bd Amp
Rockford Power T600-4 Amp
2 Rockford 12 Inch 4Ohm Power Series subs T1's.

gdunkley84

I Have a Dent.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Sportswagon
How is the aftermarket gear integrated?

I'd say some form of LOC (Line output converter)

My mate just did his VE with all JL Audio gear and then integrated it with Audison Bit-One LOC. Sounds mint.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
Yeah, the Bit-One and similar devices would be good, but I'm a bit skeptical about standard LOC and using high level outputs into amps.

I guess I'm never buying a VE :(

remember_me

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy sedan
mine is

pioneer flip out dvd screen Single Din in-dash DVD player - AVH-P5050DVD :: Pioneer Australia

alpine type x speakers all round

2x mtx subwoofer custom made box (soon to be changed again)

jvc 4 channel amp running all the speakers

eclipse competion monoblock for the subs

entered a sound of a yr ago just to see what kinda db it was pushing and was very suprised to get 137.2db, that was minus the dvd screen so when i get it all in the new car ill give it another run hoping for the 140db mark this time