Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Project Cool banana :P

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Any updates on this greenfoam? Did you notice much difference in manifold air temps in logs?

As for the cork end seals just chuck them over your left shoulder and say "File that Miss Jones" and use sealant, in this case a smear on the mating face of the block- heatsheild - then a nice thick bead to fill the gap, thats what i was taught many moons ago as a young apprentice in a holden dealership and i've never had one leak so far touch wood

Looks like Greefoam has vanished from the forums for a while now.

MACE

Reaction score
Any updates on this greenfoam? Did you notice much difference in manifold air temps in logs?

As for the cork end seals just chuck them over your left shoulder and say "File that Miss Jones" and use sealant, in this case a smear on the mating face of the block- heatsheild - then a nice thick bead to fill the gap, thats what i was taught many moons ago as a young apprentice in a holden dealership and i've never had one leak so far touch wood

Sadly I don't think he every got around to doing it :(

The cork it pretty bad. Besides costs, I don't know why anyone would use cork gaskets in an automotive application!

Looks like Greefoam has vanished from the forums for a while now.

Sadly :(

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Sadly I don't think he every got around to doing it :(

The cork it pretty bad. Besides costs, I don't know why anyone would use cork gaskets in an automotive application!

Sadly :(

Agreed - a few others have gone too.