Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Funniest time was when I got pulled over was when I was working in a Melbourne CBD nightclub a couple of years ago and had one of the keg couplers on a beer keg break and give me a beer shower while putting the beer onto water just prior to closing for the night, I get in my car and heading out of the CBD on Punt Rd sure enough I get pulled over (5:30am in the morning, took off a little too fast at the lights) and the cop could smell alcohol, said 'have you been drinking' and made me blow into the breatho twice as he was sure I was drunk, then wanted to search the car until he saw the nightclub logo and the word 'Staff' on my shirt and threw my licence back at me in disgust...

fast_5

Fast_5
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
The only time i have been pulled over was in my mates car we were just drivin around after a sess and a couple of cops pulled us over and my friend tried to act straight as as he was bein questioned luckily they didnt notice we had been smokin and just asked what we were doin just drivin around the same area. Another time i was in my friend's car and we were following my other friend (a female) and she was doin 100 in a 60 zone on christmas day and the copper pulled her over asked her why she was speeding and then said merry christmas and let her off with a warning if that was us we woulda been screwed.

J

Joes_meat

I'm off my P plates in 8 weeks.

Never displayed them, never been pulled over. Been through 1 RBT though.

I do at least 1000km a week. Half in a pizza delivery car - half in a green VS exec (6 pot auto, hubcaps, standard ride height - looks like mums car.)

It must be the lack of P plates.

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
to flash a bright torch light in someones face from short distance willingly can be indirect assault...

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Joes_meat said:
I'm off my P plates in 8 weeks.

Never displayed them, never been pulled over. Been through 1 RBT though.

I do at least 1000km a week. Half in a pizza delivery car - half in a green VS exec (6 pot auto, hubcaps, standard ride height - looks like mums car.)

It must be the lack of P plates.

Probably just luck, in some areas the cops are a lot more active in 'routine licence checks' than others

I went for 8 or 9 years without getting pulled over and then have been pulled over 10 times in the last year (5 times interstate (2 in my car with Vic plates, 3 in hire cars) and 5 times heading home from work in the early hours of the morning (cops catch a lot of drink drivers in the area I work) for routine checks...

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Shounak said:
NSW still put their plates on the outside. Sitting next to the license plates.

In Vic no-one does that. Everyone puts it on the inside of their windows. If it's a convertible they have magnetic. And if the tint is too dark it's usually masking taped to the outside of the window..

No-one has it sitting like the NSW ones..
Bullshit,I have always displayed mine on the inside front and back.Its not like we came down in the last shower,+ I see P platers all over the joint that do exactly the same.NEWSFLASH-I live in N.S.W.

S

sami_1985

Well i guess the cops in QLD just pick on young drivers by the look of them because we dont have to display P Plates here thankgod....i think you get picked on on the road for having them....i did a few trips into NSW and had to put them on and other drivers seem to pick on you just my opinion though

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
sami_1985 said:
Well i guess the cops in QLD just pick on young drivers by the look of them because we dont have to display P Plates here thankgod....i think you get picked on on the road for having them....i did a few trips into NSW and had to put them on and other drivers seem to pick on you just my opinion though
Your right,N.S.W is bad for road rage.On the way to work the other week I had a small truck tailgate me,not nice in a swift(work car).I tapped the brake because I was that pissed off I could'nt help it,I know that is stupid but I don't take too kindly to that kind of ****.The other bloke was'nt happy either but his fault if he had of hit me.

S

sami_1985

two of my uncles and my pop and my stepdad are truck drivers and i have seen first hand how they pick on cars but guess what they are scared shitless driving cars because they are the small ones on the road

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Commodores are just infamous for this crap :thumbsup: