Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

totality

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina wagon 5.0 litre
i got pulled over by the cops a year or two back after leaving work while doing night shift.
i still had on my work uniform and i had just pulled out of the work carpark.
they asked me what i was doing in the area at this time (1:30am).
i told them i just finished work, all this while the other cop was flashing a torch through the windows.
he did a lisence check and a rego check and then let me go.

i thought it was obvious that i was just leaving work, he probably jujst wanted to be a prick i guess.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
i remember in me old town these cops pulled us over and they were fuct. husband wife ****s they started being real smart teassin us and givin us **** knowing we couldnt feed it back to the fat ****. they ended up doing my mate for bald tyres n wouldnt let us drive the car 6 houses down to my other mates house. They also put the sticker on sideways ... in my old town this is their way of tellin the vehicle inspector to go over it with a fine toothed comb. and thats why i hate fedz

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
A few years ago I got pulled over by the cops on my way to work and they said they were going to search my car and did I want to declare anything, so without saying a word I reached under the passenger seat and pulled out my replica beretta and layed it on the seat. I tell you what ive never seen a cop move so fast. He reached for his gun, told me to keep my hands on the wheel. Funniest $hit ever!

By the way dont try this yourself, in QLD its now illegal to carry a replica.

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
Or the time I was going to maccas for a feed and the cops were going the other way as I was pulling in and I saw them bust a u-turn to get me. They waited in the carpark while I went thru the drive-thru and started to follow me out of the car park. I knew they would pull me up so I preempted them and pulled over and were going to check my licence but they said their radio wasnt working and let me go.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I been pulled over bout 13 times from when I got my L's till now. A couple times for being a little over the limit but I got let off (phew!) the rest just the usual breatho and licence check.
Bout 3 weeks ago though I was driving back home (outside exhibition center across the road from crown - for anyone in melb). I was in the left lane and had an old toyota camry infront of me with two guys in it, a new suburu forester in the right lane next to them, and a van infront of the camry. All of a sudden the van pulls off to the side of the road, forester cuts off the camry, two other cars just stop and bout 8 guys with guns jump out haha. All under cover cops, dragged the two guys out of their car, and I had the best spot. Like a scene from 'Cops' =D

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
I just got pulled over a few days ago with a mate. My rego sticker was out of date.. The cop told me he'd have to check my rego to see if it was actually in date, but he couldn't read my license plate thanks to the car bra.. I just pulled up the car bra and as the other cop was calling it in, he forgot the phonetic alphabet term for A (alpha)..

First I told him it was alpha and started giving him **** about it and about how he should've just said apple or something. The cop who pulled me over started joining in and joking..

It came back saying my rego was paid and I just drove off.. Was a funny encounter, mate in the passenger seat couldn't believe it..

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
ive got heaps of pull over stories and i can assure you there all true some even on record :p

but here my latest encounter it was on the charity cruise last sunday

"got fukn luckyest person on the day award if it was offerd*

on the charity cruise i had a standard cruiser waiting for me to get back to my car
i got back and the cops got out so dam fast (by this point atleast half the cruise was surrounding me and the cop car)
anyway i get OI this your car im like yes you know you got 4 bald tyres im like WTF
then the gys i been talking to on and off through the day pull the cruiser guys aside and infront of the croud say hey this guy hasnt done a thing wrong all day infact while we were being called dogs and the like as usual through the day he still made us feel welcome so we are giving him the chance to get home an the car stays there till he gets road legal tread as of midnighthis cars on the reprt list so just let him go we found a guy who still respects us so we now respect him (my jaw dropped) just goes to show you there not all out there to play "the enemy" (THIS WAS AT THE INFAMOUS MORNINGTON TROUBLE SPOT OF THE DAY)

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
No real funny stories. Just being pulled over three times in one night. Twice by the same guy.

First one my mate was waving to people in front of us - hanging out of the car, which was stupid and the cop pulled us up, what were you just doing? I was trying to signal the car in front of us, I don't think their lights were on. He bought it and said well don't do it again, restrain your passengers driver or some crap, breatho, moved on.

Driving past the clubs, cop pulls us over, my mates pissing themselves here, "we have a maroon vl doing nothing, what should we do? over."

"pull them over of course"

"red robin to blue bird, maroon vl is in the cradle"

Breatho again.

Driving home, pulled over by the first bloke again, Had anything to drink tonight sir with a laugh, only a few since you pulled me over before mate.
Had a laugh and let me go, have a good night.

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
i got pulled up for the first time in my commie the other day was on my way back from a pub with 2 mates in the car they were pissed as farts & i onlty had 2 lights in like 4 hrs :(.
anyway driving to my mates places to drop them off we were driving next to a XT falcon ...(not racing)... when i see the red & blue lights going off so ill pull into a back street & stop the cops get out of their car & start fully sussing my car out so i says what the matter officer "do you no the people you were driving next to ?" & he thought i was trying to race the fella becide me so he had just pulled me up for no reson at all i was alnost going to ask why he didnt pull the other guy over but i thought id keep my pie hole shut i think it was a good move

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
alot of the times wen ya get pulled over late at night doin the speed limit the cop just pulls ya over to make sure u aint got a fukin scredriver in the igition barrel.. i rekon time ive been pulled over at night cops gaze down at me keys.