Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i have had my license since nov 2003 and have only been pulled over once and that was an RBT 2 months ago. ( got my full license 6 months ago )
not one defect or fine and they didn't look twice at the clubby.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
how much of a bum is this guy! typical dole bludgin scum, flog your car around and get **** for it all because of us hard working people, you sir are the scum of society:thumbsup:
oh well doesn't bother me to much, at least i have my dignity and something constructive to do each day.:)

come on man, fair suck of the sav.... not everyone are dole bludgers, my dad is 60 and has had 2 complete full knee reconstructions, been in hospital 4 times 2 years (ran out of blood and an Abysuss on spine).. half dead and centrelink harass my dad constantly over his measly 200 dollars a week, to them he is "capable" of working a 30-40 hour week, single parent of 2.
the government have cracked down on anyone receiving payments, beleive me, it's hard work.
they have "work directions" and many new things now introduced to get people jobs. and there is no such thing as "sick pay".

some people are bludgers, but we shouldn't discriminate, nobody knows this guy's story.. he could be generally out of work. his attitude could be change a bit but he may have geneuine reasons.
maybe we should all start crying about our tax dollars going to indonesia or getting people out of lebanon??? how about our money going to fund politicians phones bills?
i would rather support people than spend on already stinking rich pollys.

Last edited:

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
i was designated driver, dropping a mate off home, steering f*cked car went into ditch cops come up 5 mins later saying i was drunk, etc breath tested me (i blew 0.0) then they took me to the station told me to blow into some machine, i told them to get f*cked and to let me go, i got charged, end of story.

maybe doing what they asked and not swearing at them may have produced better results.....

just an idea

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
come on man, fair suck of the sav.... not everyone are dole bludgers, my dad is 60 and has had 2 complete full knee reconstructions, been in hospital 4 times 2 years (ran out of blood and an Abysuss on spine).. half dead and centrelink harass my dad constantly over his measly 200 dollars a week, to them he is "capable" of working a 30-40 hour week, single parent of 2.
the government have cracked down on anyone receiving payments, beleive me, it's hard work.
they have "work directions" and many new things now introduced to get people jobs. and there is no such thing as "sick pay".

some people are bludgers, but we shouldn't discriminate, nobody knows this guy's story.. he could be generally out of work. his attitude could be change a bit but he may have geneuine reasons.
maybe we should all start crying about our tax dollars going to indonesia or getting people out of lebanon??? how about our money going to fund politicians phones bills?
i would rather support people than spend on already stinking rich pollys.

I know where you are coming from, and there are a lot of people who are having a hard time and need the help. BUT... the guys are right, this guy is scum, even if he does have a legitimate reason to be getting the dole (and not being a lazy ass bum who cbf getting a job). The reason he is scum is his lousy attitude, thinking the world owes him something. Hes failing to accept responsibility for his actions.

I wouldn't spare him any consideration and sympathy, think about it, its because of bludgers like him that centrelink give your old man a hard time. He just sounds like one of the bad apples that spoil the whole barrel. I doubt your dad would be a tosser and refuse a BAC test then gloat about centrelink aka us poor bugger tax payers having to pay the bill.

lol and don't get me started about lebanon or indonesia!

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I have only been pulled over once and thats when I was on my L's for a breatho and license check but when he say the L's he said I should put them in a clearer spot and he wouldn't have pulled me over. Then he stopped the traffic so I could go

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
A funny story that wasnt me was when my friend who just got his P's was Designated Dave for the night.
We were bein stupid and letting off fireworks in the street and of course we got pulled over. The cop asks if we know anything about the fireworks and we look at him sweetly and say..."what fireworks officer?"
Then he brethos my mate and says "Sorry mate, you just blew .08, im gunna have 2 ask you to get out of the car" We are all like..."WTF? He hasnt drunk anything 2nite" and the cop says "Im just messin with you, it was .00, but can I have your license?"
He goes and checks it and comes back and says "I dunno what uv been doin but you only have 1 point left" My mate is shittin himself and the cop says "I got you again didnt i...have a good night and save the fireworks for another day"
Cops around here are awesome, but i guess they cld have their bad days 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
im on centrelink cuz i go to tafe, you try living off 300 a week working ( i work too) im paying it with my centrelink money because i hate how the country is run, etc and refuse to support it. and wtf calling me scum, go die. theres people out there sitting at home shooting needles up their arm drinking booze all day living on a disability pension when their not disabled (my mum) abusing their children till they run away from home then try get them back just so the governemtn gives them money for it. actually KNOW whats going on before you go throwing insults around...

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i think this is getting way off topic, being on the dole has nothing to do with being pulled over... unless its fraud well then it does..and your screwed

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
well how many? one or two? whats the relevance?