Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

freddys

Reaction score
A funny story that wasnt me was when my friend who just got his P's was Designated Dave for the night.
We were bein stupid and letting off fireworks in the street and of course we got pulled over. The cop asks if we know anything about the fireworks and we look at him sweetly and say..."what fireworks officer?"
Then he brethos my mate and says "Sorry mate, you just blew .08, im gunna have 2 ask you to get out of the car" We are all like..."WTF? He hasnt drunk anything 2nite" and the cop says "Im just messin with you, it was .00, but can I have your license?"
He goes and checks it and comes back and says "I dunno what uv been doin but you only have 1 point left" My mate is shittin himself and the cop says "I got you again didnt i...have a good night and save the fireworks for another day"
Cops around here are awesome, but i guess they cld have their bad days 2

where abouts you live

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
A funny story that wasnt me was when my friend who just got his P's was Designated Dave for the night.
We were bein stupid and letting off fireworks in the street and of course we got pulled over. The cop asks if we know anything about the fireworks and we look at him sweetly and say..."what fireworks officer?"
Then he brethos my mate and says "Sorry mate, you just blew .08, im gunna have 2 ask you to get out of the car" We are all like..."WTF? He hasnt drunk anything 2nite" and the cop says "Im just messin with you, it was .00, but can I have your license?"
He goes and checks it and comes back and says "I dunno what uv been doin but you only have 1 point left" My mate is shittin himself and the cop says "I got you again didnt i...have a good night and save the fireworks for another day"
Cops around here are awesome, but i guess they cld have their bad days 2

haha i know cops like that!

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
im on centrelink cuz i go to tafe, you try living off 300 a week working ( i work too) im paying it with my centrelink money because i hate how the country is run, etc and refuse to support it. and wtf calling me scum, go die. theres people out there sitting at home shooting needles up their arm drinking booze all day living on a disability pension when their not disabled (my mum) abusing their children till they run away from home then try get them back just so the governemtn gives them money for it. actually KNOW whats going on before you go throwing insults around...
winge winge winge, your so phuckin hard done by arn't ya, been there mate but i never had to use centrelink and i still worked and studied on less then 300 a week....WITHOUT centrelink.

Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
winge winge winge, your so phuckin hard done by arn't ya, been there mate but i never had to use centrelink and i still worked and studied on less then 300 a week....WITHOUT centrelink.

good for you mate, want a sticker?

crainy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6
i got done a few monts back by the biggest smart ass copper, i was stupid but 61km in a school zone 2:33 pm on his watch.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
i got done a few monts back by the biggest smart ass copper, i was stupid but 61km in a school zone 2:33 pm on his watch.

That's probably a little harsh, especially if his watch was a few minutes fast.

I've noticed a lot of the school zones in Vic now have electronic signs which is handy as some private schools have slightly different holidays, etc to public schools so you are never too sure if it's school hours within that particular zone or not

Holden_Chickie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
I got pulled over by the cops 2 days after I brought my new ride...I was on the highway and I had a friend in the car that did not know that I didn't have a licence hehehe....anyways so were pacing the cop on the freeway and he is like playing games with me for a while...of course silly me slows down and he pulls in behind me in the right lane I might add, which he should of never of done but anyways....he pulls me over he gets out the car and says you nearly got swiped by a big arse truck cutting across three lanes like that lol....he said show me you licence I said what do you expect im learning to drive......he said after all his experience in copping I was the worst driver he ever come across and here is my friend sitting in the car being dragged into the fact she held a licence and I said I was driving with a licenced driver he gave me a fine for $120 for not wearing my L plates which is fair enough, I did not know the rules had changed...anyways heres my friend sitting in the passenger sitting saying Ive never been in trouble with the cops before and scared as....all he told her to do was drive home!!!:whistling .

Dezza

your local HSV dealer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
well i got pulled over about an hour ago i was just driving down the shops and this cop was following me he got up next to me wound his window down drove beside me for a bit then pulled back drove behind me then flashed me and pulled me over went over my car told me my exhaust sounded too loud and i should get it looked at and hes lucky i didnt get stickerd wat a wanker its not even that loud then he checked my licence checked the cars rego and said i could go

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
well i got pulled over about an hour ago i was just driving down the shops and this cop was following me he got up next to me wound his window down drove beside me for a bit then pulled back drove behind me then flashed me and pulled me over went over my car told me my exhaust sounded too loud and i should get it looked at and hes lucky i didnt get stickerd wat a wanker its not even that loud then he checked my licence checked the cars rego and said i could go

"Ride: 2002 Hyper Yellow VX SS A4"

hehe wish i had an 8!