Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

** Rebuilding a Stroked/Turbo VT Ecotec **

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
youll need the pump controller and wiring as well if you plan to use that pump on the street or it wont last very long

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Personally you need a surge tank im selling one on ebay atm for $40 with $75 buy it now 4lt capacity bit big but never going to run out. Stick to a tried and true pump like 044 they make a decent amount of noise but theyre good my mate has just got his turbo going 350kw on just one 044 no problems. He's also running proflow filter and turbosmart fuel regulator fpr 800 i thinkwith 660cc siemens injectors

holden_4aw_lyfe

Tsu Tsu Tsu Tsu
Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin Turbo Stroked 4.2LT VT Berlina
link me to your ebay item??

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
All good options below. One thing is for sure, with the demand that set up will have on a fuel system an in line pump is not an option.

Single 044, twin -6 or single -10 to the rails then from the rails into a twin feed adj 1:1 reg. Return volume is just as important as feed imo and like Delco said, that aeromotive is just not suited for you set up at all and will create more issues than it's worth.

undercar ally surge tank + 2 bosch fuel pump brackets | eBay

PCP VT/VX/VU/VY/VZ LS1 2L Sedan Swirl Pot Surge Tank | eBay

VCM VT VX VY VZ COMMODORE SEDAN UNDERCAR SURGE TANK KIT | eBay

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
lol whats the point of dash 10 when your fuel line going to restrict you. My mate runs stock lines and stock rubber efi hose with his setup no problems with high pressure bigger doesnt mean better

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
im in the same boat with my VR, got seimens-deka 840cc injectors, turbosmart FPR800 reg, bosch 044 pump, planning on a surge tank, and using a VS super6 intank pump to feed the surge. will the standard lines cope with that sort of demand? i was thinking stepping up to 12mm lines over 8mm. and also was going to split the feed to the fuel rails so instead of feeding one end and regulating the other, feed both at one end, and reg it at the other.

so does that all sound right?