Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Removing TCM module

BigMat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore S1 3.6 v6 Auto
I just wrecked a 07 Omega and the module you are looking for is against the rh pillar, hidden real well, its hard to unclip from where it is, but is possible
Do you have a picture of the TCM in the 4l60e VE Commodore Omega 3.6 v6 my vechicle is exactly like that pic of the OP, but is it actually behind those white wiring connectors or higher up on the A pillar? Thanks

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It’s behind the wiring. It’s exactly it in the photo. Unplug everything and remove the panel.

BigMat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore S1 3.6 v6 Auto
It’s behind the wiring. It’s exactly it in the photo. Unplug everything and remove the panel.
Actually I found my one up above the footwell behind the dash panels and yes you have to unplug a lot of wiring, and brackets I even unclipped the brake lever so I could get a better look at what I was doing. But with this car it doesn’t surprise me how difficult Holden seems to make repair and maintenance on these things. I guess someone is going to tell me its on purpose so Holden techs spend far too much time doing repairs and can charge accordingly.

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpeg
    IMG_0082.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0081.jpeg
    IMG_0081.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0080.jpeg
    IMG_0080.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 32