Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ryan's VS Spack

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
dont get me wrong i love the white, and its only a thought for now as its a fair amount of money haha. panther mica would be my only choice other than white.

Nice choice....

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
sooooo no cameras in the car park, bloody footscray :bang:

but i gave it a bit of a polish and it seems about half of the marks were just rubber, so now just a scratch and big demt to fix up :(
ill chuck a picture up when im home.

and had a go at taking the bumper strips off, but both strips peeled off some paint at the very start so i shat myself and shoved those bad boys right back on.

is there anything i can do to stop the paint peeling or am i just stuck with it?

antondude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim 2
went to the wreckers the other day and found a decent berlina with the inside door strips so i figured why the hell not?

looks good and only cost me $12 for the set! bargain! now im just hoping someday i'll come across chrome door handles haha

photo13.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo12.jpg

With the fabric did you spray that black ?
How well did it turn out, a few people told me not to looks shoddy and only do the plastic... but yours looks like it came out nice.

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
With the fabric did you spray that black ?
How well did it turn out, a few people told me not to looks shoddy and only do the plastic... but yours looks like it came out nice.

yeah man i used that vht vinyl dye, its better for the fabric cause it dyes it instead of painting it. i wasnt sure how it would turn out but i really like it and i reckon it would sweet. but yeah thats only one coat over the original grey so it could probaly use a 2nd but it looks good as is

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
is the vht vinyle dye in a can or ?
How do you apply if not its not the can dab it on with something ?

yeah it comes in a can, so its just like spray paint. i just took the door trims off and masked up the plastic parts and sprayed the material.
i had to ask around a few repcos to get it though, seems they dont stock much

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
so its spray on hmmm
Yours came out nice, i was bidding on a hsv senator inserts except they are now up to $120 i think ill pass and try what youve done looks good

haha its definitely cheaper and looks just as good i reckon :)

some new pics :D
took off my bumper strips, and only lost a little bit of paint.

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

my parking clearance at home. cant go much lower haha

IMG_0501.jpg

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
First time I've stumbled upon this ride... looking good man, will come up schmick once you tidy the outside up a bit more :)

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
First time I've stumbled upon this ride... looking good man, will come up schmick once you tidy the outside up a bit more :)

+1 on just finding it.

a great looking S. looks like its due for a cut and polish though.....not that my cars any exception lol