Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Security lockout active vehicle data mismatch.

clemz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
Hey mates l really need help l just bought a Holden Commodore VE 2006. I got home and parked in the garage turned the engine off then l realised the drivers window was open so l turned the ignition on the on position. Surprising my car was all effected l couldn't close the window the engine couldn't start, the doors couldn't be opened using the key remote and on the radio it's saying security lockout active vehicle data mismatch, take the car to the deeler. Please advise me am new here and this is really giving me headache l just bought the car and have not driven it for a day l really need help.

uglyoldfatbastard

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6, 2010 International, 1996 VS Exec
Disconnect battery and give it a good charge overnight and see what happens in the morning.
Could be a bad battery, bad alternator or something completely different (say it in a Monty Python voice)
Also check all battery cables are tight when putting back on.

clemz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
Disconnect battery and give it a good charge overnight and see what happens in the morning.
Could be a bad battery, bad alternator or something completely different (say it in a Monty Python voice)
Also check all battery cables are tight when putting back on.
Thank you how try doing that