Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

-= Series III L67 VS Ute =-

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
ive removed link. i love doing skids. but most members here know theres a time and place for it.

posting a video thats linked to your thread will only make it easier for cops who do actually go on car forums easier to bend you over.

plus most mods would infract you but i <3 skids.

But it's still in the quote @ post #157.

And lol at the engine bay gremlin.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
lil update on the rims 1 of them has a tiny crack so losing about 1 psi every hour which is annoying so taking to shop to get welded stockos on the back again now... copas gonna be harrasing me for a while

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
finally cut off those stupid torno hooks, looks so much cleaner and smoother just tryin to upload a few pics now didnt get many while in the process but it was preety straight forward lol

spauldj308

S Pack Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S sedan 5L, VSII ute
Looks pretty straight. Need to paint the rear bumpers and change the tail lights, will transform it.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
If you're lucky should be about 100 but I dunno how hard it is to do the handles. I was quoted an extra hundred to remove my strips paint them and door handles

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
put some stock tail lights in they look the best imo i used to have the ones you have hated them lol. and the bumperetes could always give it a shot yourself i know here you can get a spray can mixed to your paint code from autobahn (not sure if you have that where you are) i just did the front lip on my SS now looks better then the rest of the car haha
and you can use the same paint on the handles just put clean them up from all grease and anything then primer then colour (lots of light coats) then put 5+ clear coats on it so it will withstand being used all the time.

most important part get ya mates around to help haha and drink beer in between each coat :D

this is what my SS lip came up like (mind you i rushed it and did it in 20mins lol)

SSlip4_zpsa4ed8189.jpg

SSlip5_zps9d5f2c68.jpg

SSlip6_zps9a72aa6f.jpg