Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Service Cost

luckycalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
yeah your right the polly filter or something like that

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
the 2 things you highlights is the batteries for the central locking remotes, and the filter is the air con cabin filter

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
$66 for engine oil abit pricey ..........

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
The whole lot is "a bit pricey"!!!!!! Seriously is this what people pay for a job that would cost maybe $150 in parts max?
LOL I voided my warranty and did all this myself, as I aint paying an apprentice to do something that I can do better, and I know what oil is being used, IF the filters etc really are being changed. And if something went wrong with the car then I reckon it'd be cheaper to fix the problem than claim warranty after adding up what all the services have come to over the years. Would be in thousands.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
know excalty what you mean after working for Holden dealership myself many years ago , why pay for a 16 yr old snot nosed brat to work on your car who is then going to take it for a spin around the dealership and leave grease marks on your seat and doors scratch your paint work while leaning over the guards forgets to inflate your spare losses your locknut key or damages it while using a rattle gun to over tighten all your wheel nuts and forgets to tighten the sump plug and filter and cant do up all six spark plugs at once and never tops up the washer bottle ...... top dollar paid for what ????????????? oh and a trip back the next day to push the spark plug leads back on correctly coz snot nose was texting his mates while working on your car ????

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
know excalty what you mean after working for Holden dealership myself many years ago , why pay for a 16 yr old snot nosed brat to work on your car who is then going to take it for a spin around the dealership and leave grease marks on your seat and doors scratch your paint work while leaning over the guards forgets to inflate your spare losses your locknut key or damages it while using a rattle gun to over tighten all your wheel nuts and forgets to tighten the sump plug and filter and cant do up all six spark plugs at once and never tops up the washer bottle ...... top dollar paid for what ????????????? oh and a trip back the next day to push the spark plug leads back on correctly coz snot nose was texting his mates while working on your car ????

LOL, well put!:rofl:

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
22 yrs in the trade seen alot of good and bad things happen in and out of the dealerships ford Holden Mazda Toyota take your pic it happens anywhere .

tris_ssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SE
I've just picked up a new SSV (my first one of these things - I love it).

Does anyone have good service experiences in the Inner West of Sydney they'd like to share - 'cos when it comes time to get it serviced, I'd like to be able to take it some place I can trust.

Also, the 1 year (and some large number of km) between recommended services sounds a little extreme to me, but then I don't really know much about anything... comments?

Thanks

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
the 2 things you highlights is the batteries for the central locking remotes, and the filter is the air con cabin filter

At 45,000km it will be the Air Filter, not the Pollen Filter that was replaced.

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
i paid $300 after much discussion with the dealership and them asking for $700 when i picked the car up after they did the 60'000 service