Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sheik Alhilali at it again

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
minux, great avatar. he deserves everything he's got comming to him. thank f*ck we haven't got anybody like him over here.

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
The guy is a fool, no doubting that, and should be distanced from the his current position by the Muslim people.

Have you all actually seen the interview? He comes across as very childish in his mannerisms whilst being interviewwd.
As for the "more right to be here than white Australians" he is relating to the white Aussie's who's ancestors were transported here as convicts and nothing more. He fails to mention that the number is actually quite small, but like we all know he is a fool who will not speak the whole truth.
He said what he thought would cause the most uproar amongst the Muslims audience and viewers of the show.
To take him or any of his comments seriously is to your own detriment as he is an idiot and is not worth wasting time thinking about.

I pity the members here who are wasting their time getting worked up about him, he should have no influence over you at all. Just laugh at him and don't judge all Muslims based on him as appears to have occured in a few posts here.
"Act like Royalty" what the hell does that mean? Does it refer to his position and status to other Muslims or does it refer to all Muslims?
I don't and would not treat him as Royalty but if those within his faith do then so be it, it has no bearing on my life or anyone's life who is not a Muslim.

Anyone, Muslim or not, who advocates violence is being foolish.

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
OMFG, Keyster Trads exact words " He was talking of different westerners and was ill-advised and misinterpreted"

HAAHAH, these morons are so full of ****.

i think you'r avatar sum's it up nicely

Last edited by a moderator:

Soybean

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 5-speed
By "Act like royalty" i mean he and some muslims ive met or seen come over here and do whatever the hell they feel like,those rapes a while ago and the way some of them put us down cause were aussies.
Just look at that video that was on here of those immigrants taking the **** out of police and all the videos of them bashing up randoms, although im not condeming all muslims im just saying that there are a group of them who seem like the laws mean nothing to them.
And you dont have to tell me that there are law breakers in every culture.
Most of the stuff these select few idiots are responsible for are insulting and disgusting.
I've heard of some immigrants spitting on people for no apparent reason.
And to think all this happens because our laws are to soft.
And yes i know we are all here because we are getting worked up over an idiot who deserves to be shot.
So what?? its better then us taking it out on the immigrants anyway.
Violence cannot be prevented easily, and that yes unneccesary violence is foolish.

Minux if i was gonna shoot him i'd use an m203 would be much more satisfying:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Lets leave the 'muslim' stuff out of it. I was a teacher in a sydney catholic school for 4 years up until the end of 2006. Probably 50% of the kids were from a middle eastern background. Some of the things I saw from many of these kids were disgraceful. One lunch time there was a brawl between 50 -60 middle eastern kids and one African kid. ONE! It doesn't get much worse than that. Every day there would be remarks to other kids like "You stupid Aussie". I's ask those kids "What nationality do you think you are"?
They say "I'm Lebanese".
I'd ask "Where were you born"
They reply "Australia"
So I tell them "Then you're Australian".
Then of course they get offended and call me racist. All this from kids that are supposedly raised by their parents to be christian. I remember one parent teacher evening where a year 8 kid was ALWAYS in trouble for one reason or another and at the interview his mother said to the teacher "I don't agree that my son should be taught by a female teacher because he doesn't respect women". When I found out I wanted to tell the mother "Well who do you blame for that!"

Remeber that this isn't from Muslims. It's coming for 2nd and 3rd generations that are raised as christians. So whats my point? It's people like this 'Thick Sheik, as he is called, that insights this sorts of attitude. You tell a young person to respect their elders and their elder is a drug addict or an alcoholic, what do you expect the young person to grow up like?

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
Scooter, thought i'd add that I get asked what "natio" I am ALOT at school. It's just like, the first thing most kids ask now..

Mind you, no racism here, but the majority of people who ask me this are not white.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=176537

new news on the issue.
**** off Shake. if you were going to get rid of him, do, don't bullcrap on.
i can't wait till he says more idiotic crap actually, it slowly seals the deal on his death

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
NOT BEING RACIST BUT... why let these sorts of people here? they leave their "unfree" country to come and F**K up ours... i just dont get it? send them home . unfortunately this tools mentality seems to be the same as alot of asian/lebanese/other people. i sorta see it like walking into some nice persons house, smashing it up and thinking its ok. this is rediculous.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
we are starting to see some of that cr*p at schoold here too. they come from an oppresed society where they suffer and yet when they come here they do exactly the same to others. sometimes i wonder why we let 'em in.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
i have one solution for this asshole, put a bullet right between his eyes, he has no respect for australia what so ever, yet he is the head muslim person in the country. No wonder muslims have no respect for our way of life