Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sheik Alhilali at it again

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
i have one solution for this asshole, put a bullet right between his eyes, he has no respect for australia what so ever, yet he is the head muslim person in the country. No wonder muslims have no respect for our way of life

Give him a bullet yes, but read my post above. It's not a 'muslim' issue. It's cultural.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
CruznCommo:
i think Rupert Murdoch said something a while ago about how we should stop letting muslims immagrants into Australia. something about how they will bring about major issues.

but then again, if you stop letting them in, that won't solve anything, most tend to have about 10-11-12-13-14-15 kids per family anyway, it's just like bacteria, it multiplies, younger, newer generations with the same mentality.

we need new laws, it should be an offence to have anyone dishonour the flag, our name, our TRUE heritage and etc :)
penalties should include taking away their government support rights (medicare, centrelink etc) and gaol time. :)

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
CruznCommo:
i think Rupert Murdoch said something a while ago about how we should stop letting muslims immagrants into Australia. something about how they will bring about major issues.

but then again, if you stop letting them in, that won't solve anything, most tend to have about 10-11-12-13-14-15 kids per family anyway, it's just like bacteria, it multiplies, younger, newer generations with the same mentality.

we need new laws, it should be an offence to have anyone dishonour the flag, our name, our TRUE heritage and etc :)
penalties should include taking away their government support rights (medicare, centrelink etc) and gaol time. :)

lol at comparing muslims to bacteria

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
I've heard of some immigrants spitting on people for no apparent reason.
yeah ive heard about that happening alot to, but the number of muslim (mainly women) people who get spat on? its a very high number. all because some people assume they think there a terrorist because they wear the hijab, imagine that. your going to uni or something and living your everyday life and someone spits on you randomly because of your religion....
and scooter thats so true, i know so many people who arnt muslim and are very disrespectful towards this country, and its not just people with middle eastern backgrounds. its people with a European background to.
one of my mates is so disrespectful towards this country and his italian and ive told him many time "shut the f*ck up, if you dont like it tell your rich ass mummy and daddy to pay for you to go back to Sicilia where your background came from!" he doesnt like it very much but thats the way it is.... so like scooter said its not a muslim thing, and because of people like this alot of muslim people get a bad name.... its BS!

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Being fair one should not hold the general muslim population responsible for one morons consistent stupid comments. BUT I personally hold the muslim community responsible for not getting rid of this stupid sheikh, the fact that they tolerate (and support) him as a their spiritual leader and a representative of their faith to the nation- no make that world. Sure a few groups have come out and said they don't agree with his comments, but thats not good enough. They need to get out their in numbers, get down to Lakemba Mosque in numbers and assert that they want him gone.

Do you see that happening? Nup, so thats why Muslims are getting tarred with the same brush as the Sheikh, they are sitting idly by letting this moron spread his hateful messages, turning the country against their religion. If they all stood up said this is not acceptable, get rid of him they would have a lot more respect around here, but fact is a lot of them have exactly the same views as the Sheikh.

As for shooting him thats too good for him, that would make a martyr out of him and we don't want that, besides i'm sure their would be another idiot just as bad waiting in the wings to replace him. Is treason a crime in this country? If not it should be, someone should make him bubba's bitch, or put him in a cell with some white supremisists!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
maybe you guys need to see whats happening in the netherlands, The MOST liberal country in the world. muslim extremists killed a very outspoken Dutch filmaker and are targeting a female Dutch politician. htey are now legislating against the full face burka etc etc etc they pushed things to far there and are now paying the price

dagar187

ls1nder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ-SS
im so astounded that the wider muslim community still puts up with this old s***head and replace him? 99pc of muslims(the law abiding) ones,do not agree with what that thing says but its like they just seem to go with the flow,then they wonder why ppl are scared or misinformed about islam,when their LEADER :) wat a joke,says **** like this.why is it they always blame the media an never take responsibilitie for there own mistakes.there just leaving an uncertain future for ther kids who will still be dealing with these issues in 10-20yrs time.with all these terrorism laws im sure the feds culd find something on him to put this freak bak in his cage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
Cheers

By "Act like royalty" i mean he and some muslims ive met or seen come over here and do whatever the hell they feel like,those rapes a while ago and the way some of them put us down cause were aussies.
Just look at that video that was on here of those immigrants taking the **** out of police and all the videos of them bashing up randoms, although im not condeming all muslims im just saying that there are a group of them who seem like the laws mean nothing to them.
And you dont have to tell me that there are law breakers in every culture.
Most of the stuff these select few idiots are responsible for are insulting and disgusting.
I've heard of some immigrants spitting on people for no apparent reason.
And to think all this happens because our laws are to soft.
And yes i know we are all here because we are getting worked up over an idiot who deserves to be shot.
So what?? its better then us taking it out on the immigrants anyway.
Violence cannot be prevented easily, and that yes unneccesary violence is foolish.

Minux if i was gonna shoot him i'd use an m203 would be much more satisfying:thumbsup:

Cheers.

I've looked into the problems over East (I'm in Perth) and it is far worse than I realised. I will refrain from commenting further other than to add that given the lack of logic shown by many of his supporters his comments can only inflame the situation further and he should be removed.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
im so astounded that the wider muslim community still puts up with this old s***head and replace him? 99pc of muslims(the law abiding) ones,do not agree with what that thing says but its like they just seem to go with the flow,then they wonder why ppl are scared or misinformed about islam,when their LEADER :) wat a joke,says **** like this.why is it they always blame the media an never take responsibilitie for there own mistakes.there just leaving an uncertain future for ther kids who will still be dealing with these issues in 10-20yrs time.with all these terrorism laws im sure the feds culd find something on him to put this freak bak in his cage.

they do not say anything because they believe what he says is true. Why else would they keep him there? :)

Last edited by a moderator: