Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sheik Alhilali at it again

Soybean

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 5-speed
Is it just me or can i see another riot happening, i mean honestly good on the aussies for having a go at scum like sheik alhihali, if it happened in swansea i know which side i'd be fightin with.:thumbsup:
But for christsake they expect to come here and be treated like royalty,what do they honestly expect to happen? and whats the go with him claiming they have more right to be here then us, our descendents worked their asses off to build this nation and some arabian ******** comes along and claims its his right to do whatever he wants.:ranting:
If they are complaining this much why the hell did they come here in the first place?? i reckon the goverment should kick the lot of 'em out.
This reminds me of the other day when one of my girlfriends father(hes greek) called me and a few other mates a skippies, got him back last night though.:whistling
Im just sick of the ignorance displayed by some of these people.

Rant finished.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Surely someone at the airport could put him on the wrong plane to Indonesia and stash some pot in his luggage! He should have never been let in the country in the first place and he sure as hell should not be allowed back in!

Bozvxg3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 5.7
He's a dead set waste of oxygen....:ranting:

Get out of Australia and give us our oxygen back!!!!!

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Ok ok. We all agree that he's a turd that repeatedly will not flush. Let's think of some ways that we could welcome him back when he gets off the plane :yeah:

My vote would be when he gets off the plane tie him to the back of a XU1 Torana and drag him for a couple of laps around the runways. :D Would that be too extreme?

Seriously though, make him do volunteer work with the Vinnes van feeding homeless and poor people. I've done that a few times and you meet some weird and crazy people but you can always count on them to tell you EXACTLY how it is.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ok ok. We all agree that he's a turd that repeatedly will not flush. Let's think of some ways that we could welcome him back when he gets off the plane :yeah:

My vote would be when he gets off the plane tie him to the back of a XU1 Torana and drag him for a couple of laps around the runways. :D Would that be too extreme?

Seriously though, make him do volunteer work with the Vinnes van feeding homeless and poor people. I've done that a few times and you meet some weird and crazy people but you can always count on them to tell you EXACTLY how it is.

There is only one thing to do when he steps off that plane, it involves me, my parker hale M82 and about 800 yards.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
lynch mob...

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
What other country as a citizen can you come out and say that s**t and get away with it. No freedom? Where he came from he would have got shot for saying that. We have the most freedom in the whole world.

Minux ill happily give you an alibi.

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
I hope this pice of **** dies a slow, painful death. Take him to some jungle island and let the cannibals have him.
Australia: Love it or leave it. No-one insults the best country in the world and gets away with it. this is just friggin' criminal, he needs to be drop kicked in the head.

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
For me the easiest way of dealing with this kind of person is to laugh at them. It just comes naturally, this dude has some seriously A-grade comedic talent.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
For me the easiest way of dealing with this kind of person is to laugh at them. It just comes naturally, this dude has some seriously A-grade comedic talent.
Well im glad you find it funny, i think it's ****ing disgusting what he has said! this isn't one of those things you just laugh off.

minux - let me pull the trigger pleeeeaaase. and kudos to the avatar:thumbsup: