Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shooters, Archers and Bladesmen Unite!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I can't believe I haven't posted this yet. I decided that the standard wooden ball handle on my reloading press just wasn't up at standard so I changed it. And yes, I regularly press the eye light button when I'm reloading lol.

6E9E184A-2ABA-42F7-A79D-DCF689E30D46_zpsvsa1tdt5.jpg

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Sooo much want!! So far they are having trouble importing them, customs, etc keep finding something to complain about.
Troy Sporting Rifle | Troy Defense
[video=youtube_share;rvQAe5ga76k]http://youtu.be/rvQAe5ga76k[/video]
Takes standard AR mags, pistol grips, etc and talk is you could run different uppers to suit calibres like .300 BLK .458 SOCOM, etc

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Gotta love the way the media and Police sensationalise a firearm seizure...

http://www.police.act.gov.au/media-centre/media-releases/act/2014/June/rifle-seized-during-traffic-stop.aspx said:
Rifle seized during traffic stop
Release Date: Wednesday, June 11 2014, 12:07 PM

A rifle with a sniper scope was seized from a vehicle during a traffic stop in Gowrie late last night (June 10).

ACT Policing officers had been on patrol in Gowrie around 11.30pm and had seized the rifle after executing a routine traffic stop on a blue Holden Commodore. The driver of the vehicle was not licensed for the firearm.

The driver of the vehicle will be summonsed to court at a later date on a firearms charge and investigations are ongoing.

First of all, wtf is a "sniper scope"? Is it one with a certain magnification? Where do you draw the line? Is my 4-20 Minox a sniper scope?

Second, it doesn't say he was in possession of an illegal or unregistered firearm, simply that he wasn't licensed for THAT rifle. It also didn't say that he wasn't licensed to have a firearm.

No wonder there's such a bad "criminal" stigma attached to guns when the public are fed horse **** like this. I guess, the best way to control the masses is to make them fearful.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Try reading the crap posted on the ABC facebook page when anything firearms or hunting related is posted.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
"Not licensed" for the firearm could also be a misquote for "Didn't have the registration papers with him"

I did laugh at the 'sniper scope' bit. I wonder if the scope on my .22 is a sniper scope? :p

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Try reading the crap posted on the ABC facebook page when anything firearms or hunting related is posted.

Probably similar to the same comments posted on AFPs Facebook page when they post an article.

"OMG so dangerous, that's my suburb and now I'm moving"
"Guns are scary! Good thing one more gun is off the street."
"Only criminals have guns."

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Yeah I love reading the 'we don't want to be like America, so happy guns are banned here'................................. *goes and looks in safe, 'yep all still there'

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
Probably similar to the same comments posted on AFPs Facebook page when they post an article.

"OMG so dangerous, that's my suburb and now I'm moving"
"Guns are scary! Good thing one more gun is off the street."
"Only criminals have guns."

just wait till a crim uses it on you lol. can wave your mobile phone at them and threaten them with 000.... smh