Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Smokerrs

Acclaimed VS

cruising
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
I can think of many things better than a winnie blue lol. Like... not smoking.

Yeah thats why I've quit, but I was talking of back when I used to smoke they were a good combo....

revv_head

I DRIVE A V6 SS :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
I smoke winie blues and dunhill blue's swap and change. tried superkings before didn't like them
there a cheapie smoke i thought

They are cheap i guess but i do like them. But i only ever smoked Winfield Sky Blues and lol Superkings have Skyblues aswell. I had to buy a deck of Winfield today because they didn't have Superkings and they feeel sooo short now lol.

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
marlboro red, pj red, winni red and white ox on occasion i want to find a cigg that actually tastes harsh it all tastes like air to me

today i smoked 2 packs of marlboro red only just turned 18 but been smoking for a bit over 2 years now

revv_head

I DRIVE A V6 SS :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Yeah it makes it so much easier to smoke when you can just buy them ay? I'm only 17 but im to the point where even coles and woolies (liquor stores aswell) don't ask for id anymore. Makes it so easy to smoke.

Thenn it turns to addictionnnn!

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
honestly dude if ur not hooked give up ive tried quitting numerous times my smoking cost me around 5k a year id much rather have that in my pocket then in my lungs

i gave up for 3 months broke up with the missus started smoking dope regrettably then when i could smoke cones i had ciggs left so i started smoking ciggs again. Its dumb i wake up every morning to coughing my lungs up then spend 5 minutes clearing my throat out in the shower.

every time i take a draw i think WHY THE **** am i doing this i know what its doing and i know its stupid but i love doing it

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
honestly dude if ur not hooked give up ive tried quitting numerous times my smoking cost me around 5k a year id much rather have that in my pocket then in my lungs

i gave up for 3 months broke up with the missus started smoking dope regrettably then when i could smoke cones i had ciggs left so i started smoking ciggs again. Its dumb i wake up every morning to coughing my lungs up then spend 5 minutes clearing my throat out in the shower.

every time i take a draw i think WHY THE **** am i doing this i know what its doing and i know its stupid but i love doing it

explains alot :devil:

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
explains alot :devil:

just to support the love you clearly already have from me based on hear say and reading stupid comment written on a forum ill tell u i bought a vl on friday the head was leaking instead of fixing said head i just went and out did nuts till it blew now im 2 weeks off getting a rebuilt engine, but hey at least im not on the doll

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Day 46 of no smoking. After the first 4 days, i haven't even thought about it, it's like it wasn't even apart of my life. Feels great! The best part is my sense of taste and smell have come back enough to notice a big difference.

**** smoking. Everytime someone at work walks past me after a ciggy now, i think "farrrk, is that what i smelt like?" it smells feral. Never noticed it much when i was smoking as i was used to the smell. Now it smells disgusting.

And the cash i'm saving on top of my normal savings is great. An extra $70 per week in the savings account is giving it a great boost.

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
..... I don't like tobacco ...
only if mixed with blue berry , rasberry, balvader, blue carpet treatment, sticky, ecky eck ecky ... OH WEE :D

many thanks to snoop dogg xD