Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Smokers pack question

bfhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commodore
Driver distraction laws are in the ACT too.

Its less about what you are doing in the car, and more about your driving manner.
I've seen PLENTY of morons on the road who are swerving all over the place, and as I drive past expecting to see a drunk idiot, its some tradie eating a burger and smoking at the same time.

Throw the book at those fools I reckon. If they are driving like drunks and unable to control the car properly, they should be booked like drunks.

and

/start rant
Ok then,
Cool. Hope I'm there one day to watch when you guys need those same coppers in your time of need... watch how fast you change your tune then I bet. Cops get no love, until you need them most... and for you two turkeys to say you have no respect for them tells me you no nothing of what they have to go through every day, every night. The crap they go through, for the even crapper pay and conditions they work in.... its bad. Real bad. It takes a certain type of person to put their hand up for a job like that- and the LEAST you could do is not disrespect them like you have. Otherwise put your hand up and go do what they do and put your money where your mouth is. Oh wait, you got better things to do at 4am than go to some drunks house and deal with his Mrs all bleeding and beat up. Wake up to yourselves, both of you. Quickly.

THEY make a difference.
What do YOU do to make this country better?

/end rant

We all have choices not my problem the police officer wanted to be a police officer. Sucks for them I guess also their pay is not that bad at all its actually quite good. Most of them end up leaving the force and get a pay out due to some kind of crappy pay out or they injure themselves they are all crooks just like the rest of us......

I guarantee you I will never need a police officer to help me out.... they are useless and rude.....

What about all the corrupt ones... plenty out. Cops still bash their mrs at 4am and also get caught drink driving they are only human though I guess.

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
Driver distraction laws are in the ACT too.

Its less about what you are doing in the car, and more about your driving manner.
I've seen PLENTY of morons on the road who are swerving all over the place, and as I drive past expecting to see a drunk idiot, its some tradie eating a burger and smoking at the same time.

Throw the book at those fools I reckon. If they are driving like drunks and unable to control the car properly, they should be booked like drunks.

and

/start rant
Ok then,
Cool. Hope I'm there one day to watch when you guys need those same coppers in your time of need... watch how fast you change your tune then I bet. Cops get no love, until you need them most... and for you two turkeys to say you have no respect for them tells me you no nothing of what they have to go through every day, every night. The crap they go through, for the even crapper pay and conditions they work in.... its bad. Real bad. It takes a certain type of person to put their hand up for a job like that- and the LEAST you could do is not disrespect them like you have. Otherwise put your hand up and go do what they do and put your money where your mouth is. Oh wait, you got better things to do at 4am than go to some drunks house and deal with his Mrs all bleeding and beat up. Wake up to yourselves, both of you. Quickly.

THEY make a difference.

/end rant

Yeah righto what about the time my mate was getting the crap bashed out if him by 6 blokes took the coppers 4hrs to turn up, should have said one had a gun, would have turned up in two seconds then. To busy at donut king. What they go through is a reaction for all the mind control tactics they try and enforce, I've heard stories from my old man that you would never Beleive but from my personal experiences I have no respect and I've even told my father that and on the odd occasion has had to make "some" phone calls on my behalf for the way I have been treated or hassled under there rediculous nazi regime. All because I choose to drive an import over the police chosen commodore. And before you say i probably deserve it, they never got my for anything. Never have an issue if iam driving my ve, that's because they drive them that's why. See my point?

Just read your post again which I don't know why I did as from what you said clearly states you didnt even read my post as I mentioned my dad was a federal officer back in the 80s/90s concidering that was notoriously known for its corrupt times,ohh and an airforce policeman aswell so I wouldn't have an idea on what they do would I? Concidering my father was always on my back for me to follow his chosen career path. If only YOU knew what I've been through with them, them YOU wouldn't have said what you did. I like to think I know it all but that isn't the case, with some it seems the opposite. Good day to you sir!

Last edited:

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Yeah righto what about the time my mate was getting the crap bashed out if him by 6 blokes took the coppers 4hrs to turn up, should have said one had a gun, would have turned up in two seconds then. To busy at donut king. What they go through is a reaction for all the mind control tactics they try and enforce, I've heard stories from my old man that you would never Beleive but from my personal experiences I have no respect and I've even told my father that and on the odd occasion has had to make "some" phone calls on my behalf for the way I have been treated or hassled under there rediculous nazi regime. All because I choose to drive an import over the police chosen commodore. And before you say i probably deserve it, they never got my for anything. Never have an issue if iam driving my ve, that's because they drive them that's why. See my point?

Just read your post again which I don't know why I did as from what you said clearly states you didnt even read my post as I mentioned my dad was a federal officer back in the 80s/90s concidering that was notoriously known for its corrupt times,ohh and an airforce policeman aswell so I wouldn't have an idea on what they do would I? Concidering my father was always on my back for me to follow his chosen career path. If only YOU knew what I've been through with them, them YOU wouldn't have said what you did. I like to think I know it all but that isn't the case, with some it seems the opposite. Good day to you sir!

Sounds like you would fail the "attitude test" every time.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
/start rant
Ok then,

THEY make a difference.

/end rant

as a "hoon" with an import and v8 ute, i've seen the worst in officers.
as a country fire service firefighter, i've seen the best in officers.

our police wear two hats. sometimes their police, sometimes their revenue raisers.
the later tends to compromise the reputation of the first.

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
as a "hoon" with an import and v8 ute, i've seen the worst in officers.
as a country fire service firefighter, i've seen the best in officers.

our police wear two hats. sometimes their police, sometimes their revenue raisers.
the later tends to compromise the reputation of the first.

I agree exactly. There not always a holes but most of them are and get on a power trip once they put the uniform on. Some do there job properly and do good for society while others just want to be in control. I also asked a police officer to define a "hoon" his answer was "anyone that goes above the speed limit" ok so I said "does that mean about 90% of motorists are hoons as hardly no sticks to the speed limit, even police officers sometimes". He had no answer for that, he just told me to literally shutup. If they can't answer or justify what they are doing. They get all upset. Yet for you, you can be charged for un assisting enquiries. Seen it time and time again.

Last edited:

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
Sounds like you would fail the "attitude test" every time.

What makes you say that? My iq is above average. Is it because you don't agree with my way? I couldn't care mate. Seems like it touched your nerve. You talking about the test to see who is the best robot and best at taking commands and obaying there mind control tactics? Just look at them, there like robots waiting for a command. There trained to shoot to kill, just look at the recent shootings. What ever happened to shooting them in the leg? I can never support something that keeps getting made up to suit there law breakers. Also you think these onboard cameras are fine to? There filming people without there consent. Wonder how they would feel if I just popped up on started filming there Missus through the window. Nothing different. Ohh it's for saftey you say? I was just filming his Missus just in case he was assaulting her in the bedroom. Wouldn't work would it? But realistically it's no different. Seems whole point iam trying to make? Seriously.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
I agree exactly. There not always a holes but most of them are and get on a power trip once they put the uniform on. Some do there job properly and do good for society while others just want to be in control. I also asked a police officer to define a "hoon" his answer was "anyone that goes above the speed limit" ok so I said "does that mean about 90% of motorists are hoons as hardly no sticks to the speed limit, even police officers sometimes". He had no answer for that, he just told me to literally shutup. If they can't answer or justify what they are doing. They get all upset. Yet for you, you can be charged for un assisting enquiries. Seen it time and time again.

the other thing is, most of the time, you are interacting with the general patrol duties officers. every officer starts here but the good ones get promoted out and into other sections. as a result, the ones you see in day to day life might not represent the forces best officers.