Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

some moron just tried to get me killed

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
Yeah that is annoying... because they do that just to be annoying...

And then if you are forced behind them... back to doing 20 under...

Can't wait till I have a car that has some grunt... just apply the accelerator a touch more and BAM! no more annoying twit.

i was thinking more like buy a hug dodge ram and just smash stupid ****s off the road no more annoying twit... ever hehe

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
i was thinking more like buy a hug dodge ram and just smash stupid ****s off the road no more annoying twit... ever hehe

If there tail-gating you, be forced to slam the brakes on (be careful, you have to have a reason like car pulling out) and slam the brakes on, automatically there fault....

Please dont do this in a 100 zone though, could get messy :thumbsup:

Then once insurance pays out, get that dodge ram, whack a tuff as sh*t bull bar and then run them off the road..

Or just get a F250, the sheer size will scare the sh*t out of them without having to damage your car :yeah:

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
yeah some ****wit driving down the road doing 90 in a 100 zone, i get to an open stretch plenty of room to over take so i pull out. so i get beside this car(ford festiva) they decide its a great time to speed up to 100, so i speed up to 110 getting near to the end of the straight they speed up to 110 WHAT THE **** this magna comes round the bend ive got nowhere to go so i boot it and jump in frontwith only a few metres to spare. what the hell is wrong with people?

what were you doing speeding in a 100kmph zone, you dont over take at a higher speed, 100kmph is the limit. to say you booted it well, seriously dude, he's not the one who almost got you killed, you did that all by your self.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
what were you doing speeding in a 100kmph zone, you dont over take at a higher speed, 100kmph is the limit. to say you booted it well, seriously dude, he's not the one who almost got you killed, you did that all by your self.
He overtook doing the speed limit until they sped up to block him out, then he was breaking the speed limit to get back over.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
i wouldnt have posted here if i intentionally did something illegal

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67

Time for a re-read i think?:bang:

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
Time for a re-read i think?:bang:

no, no need for a re-think

was doing 90 in a 100 zone
saw a gap, sped upto 100, other fella sped up also
sped upto 110 (100 zone, broke the law)
then planted it, (can only presume over 120 in a 100 zone)

broke the speed limit to over take, regardless of the other persons actions, should have backed off and sliped back in behind him. sorry, but thats how i see it.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
no, no need for a re-think

was doing 90 in a 100 zone
saw a gap, sped upto 100, other fella sped up also
sped upto 110 (100 zone, broke the law)
then planted it, (can only presume over 120 in a 100 zone)

broke the speed limit to over take, regardless of the other persons actions, should have backed off and sliped back in behind him. sorry, but thats how i see it.

Yep thats how YOU see it.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
went into town just now came back on the same road some moron coming the other way in his pimpin hilux ddnt dip his lights i couldnt see a ****ing thing and nearly hit a crash barrier, clearly niether of these people are locals probably city folk by the looks of their cars and they wonder why theres some many crashes around easter

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Yep thats how YOU see it.

And the police too. My old man was pulled up for exceeding the speed limit whilst overtaking