Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ss clutch pedal

Nik89

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 ssv ve ute , and vl wagon
Put a spring on it brother , holden wont do **** aye , they tell me the clutch works of some centrifigal force ???? I said fix it and they said it wil take 3 days to do , i went to hardware store and fixed in 3 mins no problem with the clutch except gotta keep changing the fluid every 4 to 5 thousand ks

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
I took my 07 back a few months back shortly after buying it cause the clutch pedal only came up half way when I was givin it some beans. They replaced the pedal assembly and it's been fine ever since

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
wow this seems like a common problem, no problems to report on mine yet touch wood, mines 08 with a heavy duty clutch

least if it does it i know what to do now!

oldmanslippers

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commerdore v6 s/c+ ve ssv commerdore ute
Mines sticking when ya fang it .2008 series 1 ssv ute .above 5 rpm. Have read in forums replace with series 2 slave cylinder? Has anyone tried this ? o_O

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
I replaced my clutch completely, needed replacing-worn out, it was the original, every now and again this would happen, I was just waiting for it to fail, Mal wood does an aftermarket slave for these, as the box is going to come out anyway to do it might as well do the clutch, full kit from vic performance parts was $700 for an extreme made kit, comes with braided lines, extended bleeder an modified slave cylinder, clutch plate, flywheel, pressure plate

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
My 07 ssv is having this issue too and it f#%ks me off!! Haven't got 2 grand to spend on a new clutch is there any quick fix for the mean time?