Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SSV vs E63 AMG ..

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
i think them merc engines are 60 odd K

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
anyway the engine is a 6.2 but its badged as a 6.3 and the car is named so to because they like that better thats like me puttin 6L ss badges on the SV6 not cool:banstick:

crackah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 6.0
F1'd a 300c SRT and kicked its ass at the lights today. Hit about 120 when i backed off :)

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
F1'd a 300c SRT and kicked its ass at the lights today. Hit about 120 when i backed off :)

MASSIVE FAIL!!!

F1'd? I assume you mean you illegally drag raced someone on a public road... F1 cars don't drag race. They're circuit race cars buddy. And what you did is seriously dangerous, ignorant, stupid and there's no excuse for it. You don't deserve a driver's licence or a car. Seriously! 120kph? What if a kid stepped in front of you without looking? This is one time I don't give a **** about an infraction - YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! Even moreso for posting on a public forum!!!

:banstick:

:fewl:

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
:cops:done on a closed bit of road too

crackah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 6.0
MASSIVE FAIL!!!

F1'd? I assume you mean you illegally drag raced someone on a public road... F1 cars don't drag race. They're circuit race cars buddy. And what you did is seriously dangerous, ignorant, stupid and there's no excuse for it. You don't deserve a driver's licence or a car. Seriously! 120kph? What if a kid stepped in front of you without looking? This is one time I don't give a **** about an infraction - YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! Even moreso for posting on a public forum!!!

:banstick:

:fewl:

haha... on a 100 road not that bad.

Seriously relax bro!

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
haha... on a 100 road not that bad.

Seriously relax bro!

Firstly, there aren't any traffic lights in 100kph zones. The speed limit changes down to at least 80kph when there are traffic lights.

Secondly, you think 20kph over the limit (even though you were doing more as it wasn't a 100kph zone) while racing someone on a public road isn't stupid? GROW UP FFS!!! If you want to race people, take your car to the drags or track days. KEEP IT OFF THE ROADS!!!

crackah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 6.0
Firstly, there aren't any traffic lights in 100kph zones. The speed limit changes down to at least 80kph when there are traffic lights.

Secondly, you think 20kph over the limit (even though you were doing more as it wasn't a 100kph zone) while racing someone on a public road isn't stupid? GROW UP FFS!!! If you want to race people, take your car to the drags or track days. KEEP IT OFF THE ROADS!!!

Fair Enough...

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
i do not condone traveling at any speed greater that that mandated by the legaslative devision of the govenments authority for transport.:doh:

even if i disagree with there enforcement practices.:cops::ranting::upyours: