Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 exhaust sound clips

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Holiday in 50 years?, sounds like a good plan....except your comparison is laughable because in this analogy the holiday you"re going on now would have to be to a balinese prison or somthing and the holiday at the end would have to be the equivalent of living hugh heffner's life for 20 years.

I"ll bite, what is CSP supposed to mean.

Lol csp was JCs resident troll. He was awesome imo. Best entertainment was when he was around

Sent from somewhere, somehow

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Well it does depend on income of said person lol, CSP is Rufy's former account, before he was banned for trolling or something similiar.

My full system cost me about $1400, that's coated extractors, cats, xpipe and mufflers, all stainless steel. Wouldn't have spent that much but a Supercharger needs abit more flow than a stock system.

Yeah ah well...end of the day it's his money if he wants to wizz it up against a wall it's up to him I'm just trying to help people spend money on better modifications that will actually improve the car...not make it annoying lol :p , I'm done here.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Yep, looks like you've been taken on by the herd Delish-VY, 'tis a shame.

OP, unfortunately you've made the rookie mistake by asking for advice on justcommodores, PM me if you want some help choosing an exhaust.

Yet again another thread that has been ruined, I can see the VE sub-section slowly dying.

Last edited:

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
I"ll bite, what is CSP supposed to mean.

I agree with this... He's said it before and I got NFI too!

CSP is Rufy's former account, before he was banned for trolling or something similiar.

I've been a member since Aug 2011 and never before. So no idea why you think I'm someone I'm not.

Lol csp was JCs resident troll.

Ah well that's completely NOT me. I HATE trolls and would never troll. They're less and less online these days - I guess they're getting bored.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I agree with this... He's said it before and I got NFI too!

I've been a member since Aug 2011 and never before. So no idea why you think I'm someone I'm not.

Ah well that's completely NOT me. I HATE trolls and would never troll. They're less and less online these days - I guess they're getting bored.

Lol you're a lil too mellow to be csp. Trolls are all too busy on facebook methinks

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Lol if every thread stayed on topic there'd be a lot of threads that lose interest pretty quickly

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Lol if every thread stayed on topic there'd be a lot of threads that lose interest pretty quickly

Right, so instead of posting useful, helpful information, let's go completely off-top and talk about how bad V6s sound.

Beautiful attitude.

adam sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
ahh i didnt mean to cause such a fuss. i know how much alloytecs drone, thats why i asked for sound clips.... plus i have a cheap source, and if it it sounds alright, its the icing on the cake for me. theres no point trying to convince people that your idea of 'good' is the right way .. if you can be happy in your own mind seriously who gives a fliying f of what others think, thats real happiness